average mexican endowment?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the definition of being a Mexican?
Born in Mexico?
Mexican nationality?
We humans have a lot of mixed genes. So asking for the average Mexican endowment is a silly question. There is no Mexican gene, that can tell that you're Mexican. So average is average. And for the whole male population that means that more than 2/3th are falling between 5.05" and 6.70" bone pressed lenght.

PS :
There is a small correlation with body height. [ as for other features of our body - body height & feet, body height & hands, body height & ears, etc... - remember the Da Vinci man (Vitruvius) ]

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the definition of being a Mexican?
Born in Mexico?
Mexican nationality?
We humans have a lot of mixed genes. So asking for the average Mexican endowment is a silly question. There is no Mexican gene, that can tell that you're Mexican. So average is average. And for the whole male population that means that more than 2/3th are falling between 5.05" and 6.70" bone pressed lenght.

PS :
There is a small correlation with body height. [ as for other features of our body - body height & feet, body height & hands, body height & ears, etc... - remember the Da Vinci man (Vitruvius) ]

Well..to me a Mexican is a Mexican but it can get complicate..I mean at least in the USA the majority of immigrants are from Mexico..and if you happen to live in those south border states and look like a Mexican and are not one, the locals still see you as one because of the "looks"..now the "looks" embrace many other looks having noting to do with Mexico and Mexican. Porto Rican, Cubans, Native Americans, South and Latin Americans, West Indies, mix people from many mixes and many etc It is crazy but to some all those looks are seen as "Mexican" to some. Others know better and just ask: where are you from? And that makes sense at least in places Mexican immigrants are not the majority of immigrants around.

Now among Mexicans there is a world of mixing between themselves..and like any other peoples around..we get to be unique..each one of us are unique.

I wish Mexican men I will get to meet me to be thick..I wish all men I am attracted to and get to meet be to good, decent, thick and hard!

:cool:

D

deleted278588

My favorite guys I've messed with have been Mexican. I'd say on average they are little smaller then white guys in my opinion. The most memorable guy was about 6 feet and only 140 lbs or so with no hair on his upper body. He was uncut and about 6.5 inches with a full bush and hot as hell. He had a gf so he had too be discreet. All I did was blow him and he would jerk me off. I'll never forget how sexy he was:)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where I live there are a lot of Hispanics that frequent the local bathhouse and most are of average in size (between 5" and 6"). I have seen a few that had 8"+ and a number who were less than 4". Just because someone is Asian or Hispanic doesn't mean they are packing a small penis.

The first Mexican penis I saw was half as long as mine and maybe 2 fingers wide. But it was so hard he could have driven it through a 2x4. The second one I saw looked like a beer can. It kind of scared me, but he turned out to be a bottom and I didn't worry about him wanting to fuck me.

fundavid101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been with two mexican guys, both were on the small side. But, I've seen large ones too.
On the flip side, I jacked off with a black guy that small...Like 5.5" small. And got sucked by a black guy that was so huge he could only bottom. He couldn't have sex with chicks, he couldn't top, he could only bottom. Literally, his cock was so big around I couldn't get my hand all the way around it.

Moral of the story-There may be trends in one race or nationality, or even family, but there is always exceptions.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with two mexican guys, both were on the small side. But, I've seen large ones too.
On the flip side, I jacked off with a black guy that small...Like 5.5" small. And got sucked by a black guy that was so huge he could only bottom. He couldn't have sex with chicks, he couldn't top, he could only bottom. Literally, his cock was so big around I couldn't get my hand all the way around it.

Moral of the story-There may be trends in one race or nationality, or even family, but there is always exceptions.

This has been my experience, both the tiniest dick I've ever seen was black, and the largest I couldn't get both hands around. There was no way that guy could ever fuck someone. Yes, fatter around than some guys thighs.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yummy, I love this post. I'm Mexican and average size 6.5 inches. I use to live on a border city in CA. About an hour east of San Diego. We had a bookstore there and I would always go over there and suck some cock. Mostly Mexican uncut cock. It took me a while to get use to foreskin, but when I reflect on all the uncut brown cock I use to get, I get super horny. I grew up in Nor Cal and all the guys I'd been with were white. I'd say it has nothing to do with race. There were some big ones and some not so big from Mexicans. But I'm not a size queen, but I tell ya what. I love how the uncut penis gets super hard and erect but manages to have soft skin around all that hardness. I had two white bf's one about 7-8 inches and thick uncut the other 9-10 cut. I had one Mexican bf and he was uncut...perfect size and curve, a middle eastern friend wrist thick and uncut. I just think all races/ethnicities have their big cock members. Mexican is a fairly new ethnicity.