average or small?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just looked at it again and I would say you look exactly average in both length and girth, which I would say is roughly 6"x5". Nothing to be ashamed of.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Give the only reference is his thumb, and looking at the average width of the male thumb is .75 inch. And using photoshop he is about 8 1/4 thumbs which to use math means he is 6.2 in length.

The length of his thumb can be argued but again giving the average size of a thumb to be 3 inches and his length is about 3/5ths of his thumb, I assume that mease diamater wise he is 1.8 inches. Which get the general circumference, 1.8 x 3.141592653589793 (pie) = 5.65 inch.

Given it's not a perfect circle I would say girth wise he is 5.35.

Final

Length = 6.2
Girth = 5.35

So you are above average, not very well hung but still pretty nice. No women would complain (save for size queens) and some may even give a bit of a gasped look.

Next time post a comparison shot.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would say that you are 6.2" bpel which is a little above average but definitely in the average area.there are many guys bigger than you and smaller also.the girth seems to me as 5" and the thickest point maybe 5.3"-5.5".it's not that great but there are nice starting stats to begin PE :D

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give the only reference is his thumb, and looking at the average width of the male thumb is .75 inch. And using photoshop he is about 8 1/4 thumbs which to use math means he is 6.2 in length.

The length of his thumb can be argued but again giving the average size of a thumb to be 3 inches and his length is about 3/5ths of his thumb, I assume that mease diamater wise he is 1.8 inches. Which get the general circumference, 1.8 x 3.141592653589793 (pie) = 5.65 inch.

Given it's not a perfect circle I would say girth wise he is 5.35.

Final

Length = 6.2
Girth = 5.35

So you are above average, not very well hung but still pretty nice. No women would complain (save for size queens) and some may even give a bit of a gasped look.

Next time post a comparison shot.

You know what's really strange?
When I first saw his picture, I realized it looked exactly like mine...veins and all. His just looks darker. After you did that math, that's almost exactly MY size. When I get the chance, I'm going to take a pic like that and prove that me and this guy have an identical looking penis, except his is darker while mine is lighter...but even the head, veins, size (according to what you said). Wow.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NBP I'm 6.2"
BP (well, more like just pushing down enough to make it completely vertical) I'm 6.5"

This guy has the same cock as me. Weird.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cool, and I'm sure you've never gotten any complaints about your size, or feel of your cock before.

I honestly thought I was goign to get some sort of smart alec comment in response to doing math to figure out cock length in a picture lol...

luvhung

Just Browsing
Media
I was rather impressed, at first I thought you were joking with the calculations but then I realized you were for real, LOL

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I'd say your both average. However to the OP, like the veins, makes it look like its strong lol.
Yeah, I know. Average range. There's no way we could be considered "hung", but we ARE above the typical "average" size of 5.5-6", even if it's just by a little bit. It's like how a 7 3/4" penis technically isn't "well hung" as it it's the 7 range (and "well hung" is generally said to be 8+) but in reality it is well hung by anyones standards. All I know is that even though I'm average, I'm on the better end of it and most girls are satisfied by this, which is fine by me!
This actually reminds me of the "grey area" thread that was created yesterday, where someone asked what 6.5"x5.5" would be considered and why no one ever claims it. I think everyone that size or a bit over it just consider themselves 7", which would be easy to believe. We're all just rounding here really, I don't think many are EXACTLY on the inch (or half inch) they claim in their stats.

bla11

Experimental Member
Media
Looks average. Pretty much the same size as mine. Mine is maybe a bit thicker but I might be wrong.