Average penis humiliation

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
If you had half a brain you'd check fresnillo's profile (hint- it's right below his avatar), and see that he is from Italy. Let's see you write a grammatically correct sentence in Italian.

BTW- English sentences start with a capital letter and end with a period.
calm down. i'm not getting on anyone's case about syntax like a grammar nazi, cunt. you didn't have any problem deciphering my message then; are you having any trouble deciphering this message now? it's obvious fresnillo's is a case of esl, but broken english is broken english. how would anyone improve if no one mentioned when they were doing it wrong?

i mean:

"Evolution speak female's language about male sexual characters." really?

my comment was jovial but no less to the point. it reads like he's just sticking shit in a translator and pasting the product. sure i'll go ahead and do the same into italian if you really would be so amazed by that.

Lo sviluppo parla female' lingua di s circa i caratteri sessuali maschii

but dont be surprised if anyone fluent in italian responds with "wtf"

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there is something fishy about the vid. he doesnt seem that skinny where an avg condom wouldnt fit him....
Check out her hand. Her fingers easily touch her palm. Unless she has very long fingers for a female, he is no more then 4 inches around and maybe less.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there is something fishy about the vid. he doesnt seem that skinny where an avg condom wouldnt fit him....

Not true. To be honest, the cock in that vid is almost a clone of mine fully hard and avg condoms have slipped off me into women many a time. He's on the under-side of 4.5" girth like myself...

Only diff is, I probably would have cum from that handjob :)