Average penis size in the LPSG?

whato1986: Anyone got any ideas? I reckon its around 9 inches, but I think there might have already been an average worked out before?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yep, and it's brought up frequently.

You're right. The average as so far investigated is about 9 - 9 1/2".

Welcome to LPSG. I see you're about 18. You must be full of curiosity and wisdom.

Fire away.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whato1986: While we're talking about LPSG average penis size, lets include girth along with dick length. I don't recall any reports on thickness, which has gotta be a calling card for what a dude packs. Thanks for bringing up the subject, whato and I add my welcome to bilbobaggins'. The young and hung bring new ideas and situations to the forum for us older members' information.

Luke :rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 26 2004, 07:50 AM
While we're talking about LPSG average penis size, lets include girth along with dick length.
Okay, Luke. I found one of the old databases that lists 221 dick length/girth measurements on the board and I came up with

6.79" average girth.

So I guess we'd be safe saying that the average dick size on the board is about

9.5 x 6.75

Not a bad size, eh?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, bilbobagginsx -- thanks for your research and calculations, buddy. Yeah, a 9.5 x 6.75 dick is no slouch, in fact one to be fucking proud of, in my opinion. This gives me a goal for my PE regimen. I've added a little over 1/4 inch in girth since beginning my stretching and jelqing 114 day ago. I still have a half inch to go to reach the LPSG average, but think of all the fun I'll have on the way! :D

Luke

rainsfletcher: Wow...can that really be the AVERAGE? That's incredible. I would have guessed smaller than that. Well, the board definately lives up to it's name.. :)

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by rainsfletcher@May 26 2004, 11:16 AM
Wow...can that really be the AVERAGE? That's incredible. I would have guessed smaller than that. Well, the board definately lives up to it's name.. :)

Well, you have to remember that there is a large number of lurkers
who never post anything at all. And also there's a few who just
might be exagerating a bit.

The best you can do is calculate an average of the minority who
chose to post their sizes (not a random sample) and even then
we don't know how many of them might be "exagerating".

-- Erik

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well of course these stats are the average of posted stats but say nothing of actual size. I'm not saying that people are lying, just that there are certtain discrepencies when measuring is not done correctly. And there are those that are extremely-huge that may throw the median toward the high side.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Of course 9 1/2 x 6.75" is not a scientific result but it is a fair estimate.

Out of the over 200 who did respond with a girth in the database I reviewed, if there were one extremely-huge in the mix, his 'stats' wouldn't make much of a change to the final figure.

Let's remember that this is an informal forum. There's nobody at the door with a measuring tape to verify membership qualifications.

shiznittallbhang: 7" by 7", but I feel girth is more important then length,
however that's only my view.
--Matty

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Wow...can that really be the AVERAGE? That's incredible. I would have guessed smaller than that. Well, the board definately lives up to it's name.

LOL you would be right I would Bet my HUGE COCK that the Average on here is more around 8" simply b/c there are Far too many dreamers on here man , the Average is 6" so since there are a few really wellhung guys on here that would raise the median to about 8"

the REAL deal
HORSE