Average Penis Size?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What would you guys say is a completely average penis size. I think I read somewhere that over 90% of guys have a penis that is completely average size. Any Pics of an average dick? not small, not big.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I'm right about average size maybe a tad bit bigger. But nonentheless, that's about the right size

Edit: According to the site listed, I am technically above average. Learn something new everyday I guess:confused:

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Avergae Penis Length is 5.1-5.7 inches?
average girth is 3.5 to 3.9 inches? HUH? i always thought i average size was in between 6 and 6.5 and 5 for girth. when i was 7.75length and a 4.75 girht, i though i had a long but thin penis, and that i needed to add girth.
now i'm over 8 length and probably about 5 or a bit more girht.
wow, i never knew how big my penis was, of course not trying to brag.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
average girth is 3.5 to 3.9 inches? quote]

The length is accurate enough, generally speaking. It should be noted that is non bone pressed (starting from the public skin, not pressing to the pubic bone), measured on the top of the penis.

That is not average girth range. The average girth range runs from 4.5" to 5.25", generally speaking. That is not the only bs in the article, but I'm just going to address the thread topic.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's about 11 inches in England, if a man isn't at least 10 inches he tends to stay in playing on the internet claiming to be 11 inches.
:18: SpoiledPrincess, you're killing me! (I just read your reply to the bozo on another thread who was asking what constitutes a big load of cum.)

The About.com web page says:
  • Average penis length (erect): from 5.1 inches to 5.7 inches (12.9 cm to 14.5 cm)
  • Average penis girth (circumference when erect): from 3.5 inches to 3.9 inches (8.8 cm to 10 cm)
I find this hard to believe. I have never seen such low figures. Further, it makes no fucking sense at all to use the terms "average length" and "average girth" and then give a range of measurements, unless what you mean is that the average lies somewhere in that range and that you don't know what it is more exactly; but what kind of scientific study is going to have that wide a range of possible error? It would be like saying that the "average height" of an adult male in the USA is from 5' 6" to 6' 0". A range is not an average! I think the page is just bullshit.

All the accounts that I have read that made some plausible claim to having a scientific basis gave a figure between 5.5 and 6 inches for length. And an adult dick with an erect girth of 3.5 to 3.9 inches is a pencil dick by any fair estimate.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
They give a range because they have looked at a number of different surveys. So in one of the surveys the average length was 5.1" and in another survey it was 5.7", and maybe there were other surveys in between.

They seem to have made a mistake with the girth. Must be mixing up centimetres and inches or something!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What would you guys say is a completely average penis size. I think I read somewhere that over 90% of guys have a penis that is completely average size. Any Pics of an average dick? not small, not big.
I started this thread to talk about size issues, and it has some reasonably useful information at both the early posts and in the most recent posts from about two weeks ago. Hope it helps.

average girth is 3.5 to 3.9 inches? HUH? i always thought i average size was in between 6 and 6.5 and 5 for girth.
Almost everyone thinks the average size is much larger than any survey suggests it is...

Isn't this the large penis support group?! Why are you talking about average size? Hit the road!!!
Hard to know what large is without first establishing what average is. :rolleyes:

All the accounts that I have read that made some plausible claim to having a scientific basis gave a figure between 5.5 and 6 inches for length. And an adult dick with an erect girth of 3.5 to 3.9 inches is a pencil dick by any fair estimate.
In the thread I noted above there are some good links to a collection of studies here on the net. They do, indeed, produce a range of results, but all smaller than you think it should be. I suggest, however, that you are among those who just think dicks are bigger than any reliable study has shown them to be since Kinsey.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest, however, that you are among those who just think dicks are bigger than any reliable study has shown them to be since Kinsey.
Thanks for the reference to the earlier thread, FF. Maybe you are right! I had already figured out that my perspective, like that of a most men with large penises, was distorted, because we tend to take our own organs as standards of comparison, so that any penis much smaller than our own looks "small" even if it is not small at all by a statistically-based standard. Perhaps the distortion goes further than I had thought. That would account for the number of times that I have seen stuff on the internet saying "big cock" and showing something that to me seemed of just middling size. I always assumed that sort of thing to be conscious false advertising, but perhaps it was perfectly truthful!