average penis vs large penis.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Juan_Grande, Sep 13, 2008.

1. D_Juan_Grande

D_Juan_Grande Account Disabled

Guys and gals, Which is the better penis size for comfortable sex, avg or lrg. I am above average but not large and find that if I was any bigger guys and girls would find it uncomfortable when having sex, admittedley a larger penis is much better for hand jobs and bj's but in the long run are they not a little awkward???

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    I think on a site like this, which is pretty specialized, you're going to have to be more specific. Why don't you search "girth" and look at those discussions? There are plenty of threads about ave & lrg too, men & women.

But other people's experience is no substitute for your own. Even with pumping & PE, penis size doesn't change much. So worrying about making others uncomfortable if you were bigger is sort of a waste of time.

So what about this: Are you jealous of guys who have bigger cocks than you do?

3. wallyj84

Gold Member

A bigger cock is obviously better. Why do you think that this site is called "LARGE penis support group"? Big penises are more fun (for you and your partner), they look and feel better, make you more masculine and a whole list of other positives I haven't listed here.

Large penises are intrinsically better than average ones. That is a fact. Now, that doesn't mean that an average penis is useless, just that it can never compare to a larger one.

4. Alyssa

Alyssa New Member

That is only true to a point. It is possible to have a cock that is too large, at which point it becomes painful for the female, and therefore much less enjoyable for the guy.

5. wallyj84

Gold Member

True, too big isn't good. Mind you, I never said that the absolute biggest penis possible was always best, just a large penis. I now that, "large penis" is a rather ambiguous term, but I had assumed that it meant something in the normal range for large. Nothing excessive.

6. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

1) Liking something is a completely subjective matter and thus one can not tell another person that something feels better for that other person. Most people find that blue is a more pleasing color than brown, but that doesn't make blue an inherently superior color to brown. Though it may be a superior color to them

2) A large penis does not make one more masculine, though it may superficially make one appear more masculine. A fem guy with a big dick is still a fem guy. A butch guy with an average dick is still a butch guy.

3) Sorry to be a silly nitpicker, but I think you meant extrinsically not intrinsically. The opinions you have about a large penis being superior to an average one only matter in regards to how it affects the outside world or how it makes its owner feel about himself in regards to the outside world, thus it would be extrinsically better.

4) No it is not a fact, it is an opinion of yours, which many people share, but lots of people sharing an opinion doesn't make it a fact. My name is Jay. That is a fact. A number of women share the opinion that I am quite the stud. :tongue: Just because they share that opinion, that doesn't make it a fact (no matter how much I may wish otherwise).

To the OP:

It all really depends on the recipient of the penis. And it varies widely from person to person. From my personal experience, (and I have a very thick penis , but not an especially long one), my penis is very cumbersome for oral sex. As for intercourse, it is very dependant on the recipient. My HS girlfriend found my penis to be painful, especially upon initial penetration. My wife, however, finds my girth to be quite pleasurable. I wish I could give you a more definitive answer, but since it is such a subjective matter, that's really the best I can do.

7. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    No, that's either your opinion, or your own way to stroke your ego.

Some people don't like them big, it's the same with any part of the anatomy. Some guys like large breasts, it's not a fact that large breasts are better.

8. thinking

thinking New Member

If I were to get with a guy, I would NOT want a large one. If it were anymore than about 5.5" long, and 5" girth, I'd pass on the chance.

9. D_Phoolon Dahill

D_Phoolon Dahill New Member

All i can say is one or two of my gf's have loved my big cock....a few hated it as they said it hurt them...an the majority we're ok with it.
    I think its down to the person really and what theyre preference is.

One gf I had that hated it would only ever go on top so she cud control the depth it went....she's never do doggy or missionairy as she said it went too deep, and would never suck it either as it popped her jaw....so in that respect it was less fun for me having a big cock. And i very rarely have the opporutinity to fit my whole cock in and get my balls slapping against her ass

Yet another gf had reveleved in the fact it was big, and took it every which way it came!
    Theres prob equal pro's and con's for both average and big sized cocks

10. wallyj84

Gold Member

Although it is true that liking something is completely subjective, there is a lot of overlap in what people like. So much so that in most things, with only a small amount of research you can get a get a very clear idea of what 95% of any given population will enjoy. That does leave about 5% of people who dont' agree, but those are people whose tastes are NOT normal and do not represent the opinion of average person.

With cocks, 95% of people, if they're being honest with themselves, will admit that a large cock is better than an average one. Sure there might be a few people who disagree, but they are statistical outliers and do not represent the norm.

Okay, that is true. I take that part back.

I actually did mean intrinsic. Large cocks have an innate value and worth that is part of their essential nature.

I disagree because large cocks have an innate value. That is just a fact. Some small, minor portion of the population might not enjoy them very much, but that doesn't change the fact that large cocks are just more valuable, thus better, than average ones.

I'm not stroking my ego. My cock is small, so it's worth even less than an average one.

I'm just stating the truth. If you don't want to agree, that's your choice. There's no penalty, but you are wrong.

11. morsecode

morsecode New Member

so when did they kick you out of measurection?

12. Ururu18

Ururu18 Member

Albums:
    I guess it's all about feeling. I'm big my girl loves it. But my female friends tell me that something my size would hurt them. So I guess it's all about who's giving and whose receiving

13. wallyj84

Gold Member

What's measurection?

14. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    what are you basing that off of? reading posts on the internet? has there been a study? I've seen surveys, but those aren't reliable because of the nature those surveys were taken in. it's not they did a scientific test, on 100 women and 100 different penises. you have no basis in your 95%, because even here on a site dedicated to big penises, there are more than 5% of people who say a big penis hurts more and would prefer an average one.

Draft saved Draft deleted