average penis - wife no orgasm

markw

Just Browsing
Media
I will back down from my high horse but this just doesn't ring true. I am hardly bigger than he but I can promise I have never had a woman just lay there without a peep when I am in her, EVER. I defy any woman who has the least attraction to her man to just lay there without a peep when he is sticking a cock of that size into her, especially when he says its a tight fit. If she were bone dry it would hurt and if she were wet she would certainly not lay there without a peep.

My god, you sound so immature.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, discard the notion that an orgasm is something that you have that you proceed to "give" to your wife. And, don't worry, your size is perfectly a-ok, the problem's in your brain, not your dick. The more pressure you put on yourself to perform so perfectly that she has some ideal orgasm the less likely it is to happen. Instead, take pleasure in the fact that you both now have the chance to explore and discover what it is you both like.

It's obvious the great deal of affection you have for your wife, and I really think that's great. So just cherish her, hold and caress her, ask her what sexual fantasies she has, explore her body and find the places she responds to, give her a back rub or a foot massage before sex, kiss her passionately and accept the fact that she may not have an orgasm but that's okay for now because what's important is the fact that you are expressing to her how much you love her.

Sorry if this post sounds like some cheezy 70's sex manual, but I've had a couple of anorgasmic lovers and I can tell you from my experience that this worked for them, both of whom eventually became quite ardent.
All the best to you and your wife :smile:

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't normally get involved in this kind of thread, but wanted to chime in. I know a woman who is VERY sexual, but has a problem with anything that isn't straight missionary-position sex. She can wear a man out doing that, but when it comes to anything else, she freezes like a popsicle. I don't know why this is so, but it just is an example of a woman with mental issues around sex, but who is very hetero, very sexy and very wet when in her comfort venue. As enough people have said, it isn't your cock. It may be just about getting to whatever the issue(s) is/are. Just go gentle into that dark night. You are certainly man enough and she is worth it to do that.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read this and there could be a whole bunch of things you can look into. Sorry if some of these have been said:

1. You need to really sit down and have a discussion about her and what turns her on. This I think is the most important. Women are not like guys you can do one thing leading up to the act of sex that turns her off and she is out of the mood so to say even though she says she is having fun.

2. Stress either about past or present issues can cause no orgasm in women. Your brain is a huge part in this equation and if there is something upstairs thats not right it will effect this.

3. I would shy away from technique because you said she has never had one at all? Does she ever masturbate to a orgasm with herself? If not she should be seen by a doctor because she might have some type of hormone inbalance.

Biggest thing is communication and romance her. You need to treat her so she pretty much throws herself at you or work her up so much that she just takes control and maybe she might get lucky. I think she has a problem trying to get to that point emotion wise.

Just my opinions...

-D1-