Average size in my world

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
First off, before people get their regular, "how do you know their sizes" questions together, I don't know any exact sizes. But, something is still bothering me. I know what the experts claim average to be and I know I exceed that average in length and I'm at it in girth. However, in my world things are different. There are just so many hugely hung men around me that I can't help but be ticked that I got the short end of the stick. I know from seeing some of them flaccid, some others erect and some from being told by their significant others or other that have seen them, that my father, brother, grandfather, both of my college roommates, my best friend, my two brother-in-laws, my father-in-law, my wife's cousin and two of my nephews are all very well hung in the over 8" range and some of them very thick. In coming to grips with my size and being happy with it I sometimes wish I was surrounded by those average men opposed to these guys. Just saying ...

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dnt get how u can get a size if u havent properly measured them, and u dnt say whats your size, so?, everyone envy other people, once in highschool one guy in my classroom told me up front "u know i wish i could be you", i told him "really?", then i told him all my issues with my brother, and then he realized that probably he wasnt as bad as he tough, after a while i kind of new that the girl this guy liked was into me, but in the end he ended up with that girl, so no reason to envy

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think many guys on this site have a wrong Idea of what an average penis is. Probably because they are so obsessed with huge penises, that they tend only to look at and search for hung guys ;)

In the topic Guess the size of the person above you I have seen a lot of users who call 7-7,5 inches penises "average". That´s ridiculous. An average penis is more like 5,5-6 inches. 7 inches is above average, and 8 inches is very big. But on this site 6 inches in considered rather small, 7 inches average and 8 inchest above average and only 9-10 inches is considered really big LOL

In my world:

<4 inches: babydick
4-5 inches: tiny
5-5,5 inches: small
5,5-6,5 inches: average
6,5-7,5 inches: big
7,5-8,5 inches: very big
8,5-9,5 inches: huge
9,5-11 inches: monstercock
11,5< inches: monster-horsecock

Last edited:

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should probably seek therapy. That you think you know they are all over 8" should key you into the fact that you are demented.

This. A little harsh, but I doubt that they're ALL over 8". Besides, what kind of shennanigans did you pull to somehow manage to see or even hear about the dimensions of all of their penises???