average size of balls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_tallbig, Nov 9, 2007.

1. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

what is the average lenght of balls?

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

Longer than a piece of string.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Adult Males usually run in the 16, 18 and 25 sizes. I was in the Military and viewed many during my tour of duty.

[​IMG]

[SIZE=-1]The orchidometer is used by doctors to measure the volume of the testicles. When the testicles reach size 4 it means the boy is in stage 2 of puberty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The numbers in the ovals indicates the volume in milliliters.[/SIZE] Web Hosting PHP MySQL, FrontPage website hosting, multiple domain hosting, cheap and pro Web Host $6/mo
    Our Web Host DotServant.com Professional Web Hosting Services

The contents of Puberty101 may be inappropriate for young children under age 13 and is not intended for them. If you do not want your child to view this information you can block this web site using your browser or other blocking software.

Disclaimer: Answers to questions should not in anyway be considered as professional advice or used as an alternative to seeking qualified professional help or guidance from your parents or legal guardian. Answers to questions are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you need professional advice you should consult a qualified professional, health care provider, or doctor. If you need guidance trust the judgement of your parents. [SIZE=-2]Copyright © 1998-2002 GovTeen, Inc. [/SIZE]

4. art

art
    Gold Member

After you consult a dictionary to learn how to spell "length," consult an anatomy & physiology textbook, and all your questions will be answered.

5. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always wished to have an orchidometer

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

stage 4 and you are reaching puberty stage 2, huh? that means I was past puberty at birth. lol. I'm sure I was small at birth, but I'm sure by 5 yo my nuts were bigger than a stage 4. both nuts are bigger than the 25, my right nut is slightly larger than my left. my wife recently told me that although I have a nice sized cock, the size of my nuts is a rarity.

Draft saved Draft deleted