Average Size

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

questions/answers: If 23 percent of us have a 6 inch penis, how are we ever going to please women? Girls love big cocks. How does an average man please a woman? Somthing has to be done, divorce rate is growing and to lose a life and possesions because you couldnt satisfy you woman, scares me. Will sombody help me solve my problem please!

2. Knight

Knight New Member

Um its more like 80% of man have a penis equal to or less than 6" long. Only 7% of men have a penis longer than 7" and so most women are satisfied with an average penis which is still pretty big.

Look in the mirror, draw an outline or ask a girl. Most girls have no idea there are big cocks there and definitley are oblivious as to how big dicks can get.
    The average vagina is also the same as the average penis, most girls cant physically handle anything bigger. Very few women will dump a man because of the size of his penis.

It's all in my sig...

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no.

next question

4. jonb

Gold Member

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

If this isn't a troll, I'm sorry to be alive right now.

6. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I second that Madame Z! Should I go dig up that picture of that cute little doll from like, a week ago?

7. jonb

Gold Member

Well, to quote Sartre, "Hell is other people."

8. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

Well, to quote Sartre, "Hell is other people."
    [post=297908]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

jonb, your posts are often right on. I've enjoyed a lot of them. I have never talked with you, but we should meet sometime. Keep on postin, my man !

9. Imported

Gold Member

Mikef: An average size of penis is 5 1/2 - 6 inches. But if you want to make it bigger then you can try pills for penis enlargement. I was taking EXTAGEN for about 4 months and I got to say I was very impressed with results. I got 1.5 inches growth from this.

10. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-

Quote Q & A,

Consider yourself in the "Lucky Majority", young man. Now I'm not complaining, but, for pure unadulterated "happy, passionate, drop of the hat sex". You got-it.

blackwood

11. vega

vega Member

Size matters to all women in different ways. True that a lot of women are visually and physically stimulated by a large penis but every woman has her limit and some women can not handle a larger penis for physical reasons.

So to all those average guys out there be happy since there are plenty of girls that want a guy just like you. Besides mosts girls I discuss size with assume they want big but really don't know what they are getting themselves into.

12. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls:
    NONE of the penis enlargement pills on the market work. None will ever work. Don't believe me? Ask your urologist. The only thing that penis enlargement pills can do is to make your erections harder and last longer - maybe.

There are substances which a man can take to make his erections harder and to make them last longer. They are used by doctors and are by prescription only. Penis enlargement pills contain the herbal extracts which are used to derive the prescription drugs that doctors give to guys with erectile-disfunction. The problem is, since they are herbal, the FDA has no say in their performance. Also, it is very hard to make an herbal compound that your body will be able to break down and absorb like it does with medicine. That is why doctors prescribe you drugs, not herbs - the human body has a very low absorbancy rate for herbal remedies.

Draft saved Draft deleted