Average Sizes

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Pecker, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

No time? My, you must be a verrrrry busy young fella.

You obviously have keyboard experience since you're using the internet.

Just learn to type one-handed.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Ever hear of the bathroom?

I don't think there was a time when I didn't jack off, personally.

3. chris88

chris88 New Member

I don't know what all way there is to know a true average there, but from my experiences with other guys when younger, most were about half your size, in the 3"-4" range.

<!--QuoteBegin-mrhung642
    @Apr 24 2005, 07:50 PM
    Also, what is the age you guys started jackin off? i&#39;ve done it once or twice, but can never find enough time. Help&#33; :D[/quote]
    I&#39;ve been jacking off for a pretty long time now. I think it might have started around when I was 11, but I don&#39;t have too clear memories of when I started.

4. Imported

Gold Member

slybob: Im 15 and my size is in the sig. I probably started jackin it around 10-ish but I can&#39;t really remember. These days I go about every other day or more if I need to.

5. lokican

lokican Member

Your above average but wait a few years becuase you might grow some more, I think the penis usually stops growing at age 15-16.

As for jackin off try a bathroom or your room at night

6. Faeros

Faeros New Member

I&#39;m eighteen myself and jack off roughly twice a day. Can&#39;t seem to get enough of it&#33; :D

7. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I thought posters had to 18. We have a number of guys here who are 13 to 15. They have legitimate comments and questions, but they shouldn&#39;t be here.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Mark has lifted the age restriction. They&#39;re allowed here.

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

Mark has lifted the age restriction. They&#39;re allowed here.
    [post=305647]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Thsoe under 18 can&#39;t visit the galleries or post pictures of their ass crack or genitals until they are 18. Even then the pictures themselves must have been taken after they are 18. I am 54. I don&#39;t have any pictures, but if I did have nude pictures of me when I was 14 and I posted them today, I would be breaking the law. The nude pictures themselves must be a person 18 or older.

Pictures of clothed youth 17 and under is permissable and so is conversation that is not considered to be a serious invitation from an adult to a minor for sex.

10. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls: Young &#39;uns and jacking off .... hehehe .... wait til you get your first taste (both literally and figuratively) of pussy .... you will never be the same again :evilgrin:

Yep, pussy changes a man, sometimes its a good change, sometimes its a bad change; most of the time its alot of both.

As for the average size .... the truth that no one is willing to accept nor to admit .... no one knows what the hell the average dick size is&#33;&#33; There have been numerous surveys and tests and theories and rumors and fantasies. There is a reason why no one knows the average dick size. Read on young, and old, grasshoppers and find out why :p

Once a medical group decides to perform and official survey to find out the average penis size, they must accomplish the following tasks and must conquer the following obstacles:

1) they must pass out flyers, ads, e-mails, letters, phone calls, etc... in order to get the attention of masses upon masses males and to alert them about the survey

2) they must convince as many of those males as possible to participate in the survey - this will require money, and lots of it, as most medical surveys pay their volunteers

3) there are approximately 6.2 billion people on this earth (or so say the census beaureau&#39;s of the various countries on this great planet - what about those who can not be accounted for? those in the jungles? those in the deserts? those in the mountains? those on forgotten islands in the oceans? those on the frozen tundras and frozen lakes of the Arctic and Antarctic?) and of those people accounted for, approximately 3 billion are males.

4) the laws of mathematics and statistics are that one can not conduct a survey representative of a group unless the elements of the study define at least 97% of all the elements in the group.

5) the doctors must know find men who are willing to have their dicks probed and photographed and who represent at least 97% of the men on this earth. that&#39;s 97% of the characteristics of at least 3 billion men&#33;

6) furthermore, our great earth is comprised of many races and many racial mixes. therefore, such a survey will require representatives from each race and from each racial mix, in proportion to their global proportions.

7) then the doctors must overcome the fact that many men are impotent, many more have erectile dysfunction disorders, and most men simply won&#39;t get hard in a room full of strangers (especially since most, if not all, of the strangers will be men)

8) what about temperature? not only does ambient temperature affect the position of our testicles .... it also affects how much blood our body releases into the penile tissue for engorgement .... it turns out that our bodies ARE smarter than our brains and they instinctively put our hearts before sex .... a practice all you jacking young men need to learn

9) and finally, if and only IF they meet ALL of the above requirements, and they test ALL subjects in IDENTICAL conditions the good, noble, doctors have the most daunting task of them all. how to sort out all the data. how to organize and categorize all of it.

As you can all see, a real and accurate definition for the average penis size will never, and can never, be found. Bottom line, if your girlfriend LOVES your dick, sit back and smile, and LOVE HER BACK you selfish, jerking bums&#33;

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

How very heterosexual of you. :eyes: He lists himself as 50% homosexual as well. His first taste of cock could open his eyes as well.

He specifically asked for the average size of teens&#39; cocks, not cocks in general. To my knowledge, there has never been a study done on guys around his age (13). It could raise allegations of sexual exploitation of minors.

12. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

:puke: I don&#39;t think I feel so well. Will someone please hold my hair while I make my love offering to The Porcelain God?

Seriously though dude, what hole did you crawl out of and why would you say such things?

13. blackwood

blackwood New Member

------------

infuutaudls&#39; post is quite like another exposure to any family of STDs&#39; isn&#39;t it??

Please Use some tact fella TACT&#33;&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted