1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Average/small husband but you love this site?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by readingHelpsMe, Jun 20, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

Hello ladies.

So are there many women on this site that have husbands or s/o that are in the average to small range but love frequenting this site? If so is it all just fantasy fuel or real want? Also, does your husband or s/o know about you visiting this site and if so how does he feel about it?

Thanks for the info.

2. amiegrrl

amiegrrl Member

I would say that my BF is in the 'average' category. I like this site more bcz I love to talk about sex and perv around than just bcz there are huge dicks everywhere... though it doesn't hurt. :wink:

I actually found the link to LPSG in his email after he'd become a member. He enjoys lurking around the galleries during his 'alone time'. :biggrin1: So, to be fair to everyone he's ogling, I posted some pics of his cock in my Gallery. He doesn't mind me on LPSG as long as my behavior and conversation here are appropriate, and I feel the same way for him.

3. snoozan

snoozan Member

Yes and the husband fine with it and I come here because it's fun and I can talk about sex and goof around/flirt in a safe environment.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice