Average to below average men- Question for you

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if any average or below average man has ever used a sleeve to increase the length/and or thickness?

I want to get one for my hubby but I don't know if they stay on good, or what. By the way, he's comfy with his size, doesn't have any issues, so he's not insulted by this.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if any average or below average man has ever used a sleeve to increase the length/and or thickness?

I want to get one for my hubby but I don't know if they stay on good, or what. By the way, he's comfy with his size, doesn't have any issues, so he's not insulted by this.

Never tried a sleeve -- but, I'm curious, how big is he --- and why do you want him to use one?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He's 6 on a good day.

Me too, but my wife says it doesn't matter to her.
I'm not sure if that's the truth or not. She's told me she had a huge one once - like a small leg - she said, but that's not important.

Are you just curious about trying bigger or have you had it and you miss it. How much bigger do you want it to be? Alot wider too?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had bigger and I want it and miss it.

Even if it is an inch longer and an inch thicker, it will make all the difference for me. I want to enjoy sex with my husband. I feel the first 10 thrusts, then hardly anything once I get really wet. He feels everything, and is happy with it. Which I can't understand, you'd think since I can hardly feel it, he can hardly feel it. Since I don't have a dick, I don't understand how that can possibly work.
Before anyone suggests it, I am a Kegel queen so it is not that. Even when I squeeze as hard as I can, it gets to a point quickly where I can't feel it.

Very frustrating.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol a small leg! that's hilarious. 'Kinell.

What a shame my ex doesn't miss bigger. Or maybe she does but doesn't want the guy attached to the 'bigger' :redface: lol.

Maybe your husband has a thin cock. Maybe there are cyberskins designed for that? Or there is surgery, I read a guy had it done twice with no ill effects but not sure if that was the injecting fat method (which I think is quite dangerous) or a different technique.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Even if it is an inch longer and an inch thicker, it will make all the difference for me. I want to enjoy sex with my husband. I feel the first 10 thrusts, then hardly anything once I get really wet. He feels everything, and is happy with it. Which I can't understand, you'd think since I can hardly feel it, he can hardly feel it. Since I don't have a dick, I don't understand how that can possibly work.
Before anyone suggests it, I am a Kegel queen so it is not that. Even when I squeeze as hard as I can, it gets to a point quickly where I can't feel it.

Very frustrating.

I wouldn't dream of suggesting kegals.... what I would suggest is changing the positions a bit more. Various positions allow for various depth and angles, perhaps switching it up would help?

Also, how is he penetrating you? Is it just an in-out motion? Have him try the "swirl" motion rather than just piston fucking you.

I was joing around with a member here once, and he told me that he writes the alphabet with his cock while fucking, thrusting his hips to write the letters. Perhaps various shapes while thrusting will give the illusion of a bigger cock?

Just some thoughts.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd put on a penis sleeve.

[ Then I'd go horribly into debt on pills ]

But yes, if they are properly fitted ( usually having them custom made works better, just like sex harnesses ) they will work. Depends on how much you're looking to "make it work" however; logically sticking something 2x the original's size will probably end in failure. I would think the max length to add would be about 2", but the girth, what actually holds it, is infinite.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Even if it is an inch longer and an inch thicker, it will make all the difference for me. I want to enjoy sex with my husband. I feel the first 10 thrusts, then hardly anything once I get really wet. He feels everything, and is happy with it. Which I can't understand, you'd think since I can hardly feel it, he can hardly feel it.

I will have to go back and read it but I have a book that explains the physiology of why men can feel great sex while to women it's like we're not even sure he's inside. It has to do with pressure per centimeter on vaginal walls, pleasure neurons firing, etc.

The upshop is that it is more difficult physiologically and neurologically for vaginas to gain pleasure from the same force applied outward than penises do of force applied inward. Pleasure neurons are more difficult to fire from stretch (outward) than from compression (inward).

And you're right - the book shows why kegels don't address this particular issue.

In the meantime - try taking Sudafed about 10 minutes before sex. Sudafed is a involuntary muscle constrictor and will tighten the vaginal muscle walls up and and down the entire length. I can vouch it works though it could possibly be a bit drying for women who have a hard time lubricating. That can be helped by doing kegels non-stop from the time you take the Sudafed to the time you have sex (about 10 minutes).

If you don't have a problem with having something in your butt you could try and see if a thin dildo could also help compress the vaginal walls during sex.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will have to go back and read it but I have a book that explains the physiology of why men can feel great sex while to women it's like we're not even sure he's inside. It has to do with pressure per centimeter on vaginal walls, pleasure neurons firing, etc.

I once dated a girl who must have had a very large vagina - I say this because I couldn't even tell I was in her. She was the only girl ever -- out of 35 or 40 or so that I couldn't even feel, like nothing. Now, I'm not at all large, I'm average, not really small though, but I couldnt feel anything. Funny thing about it, she did not have a problem. She said it was good for her. That what she said, at least.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had bigger and I want it and miss it. I hear you Jen! :redface:
Even if it is an inch longer and an inch thicker, it will make all the difference for me. I want to enjoy sex with my husband. I feel the first 10 thrusts, then hardly anything once I get really wet. I had the same problem with my fuck buddy and he was 7x5. After I got wet I couldn't feel him :frown1: :mad: He feels everything, and is happy with it. Which I can't understand, you'd think since I can hardly feel it, he can hardly feel it. That is weird! Since I don't have a dick, I don't understand how that can possibly work.
Before anyone suggests it, I am a Kegel queen so it is not that. Even when I squeeze as hard as I can, it gets to a point quickly where I can't feel it. I know! I have tried clenching the entire time and still it's like being fucked with a highlighter.:mad::rolleyes:

Very frustrating.

thin cock is a thin cock.
You said it sister! :cool: I am a girth loving gal and don't come at me with less than 7 inches in length as well or you will be shown the door.