Averageish any good?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi i have been browsing this site for a while and noticed everyone seems to think huge dicks are normal and only good enough. I guess i am average between 5.5-6" long and 5" uniform girth(same at the head aswell) is that an okay size? unfortunately its attatched to a small set of balls(well below average size).

Also i read somewhere once about a women getting a lot of her pleasure from guys hip rubbing against her thighs as she had sex is this a common feeling?

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the truth is that a lot of people here got average or below average dicks.
be proud of your unit and always improve your knowledge to make the best sex possible

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing about average is that by definition the vast majority of guys are in that size range. Be happy with what you have.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be happy with what you have or if you are young and have free time make a present to yourslef and start THE hobby to make it bigger and of course thikcer!once you pass 6" everything is easier!!!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
scott what are your measurements cos mine looks very similar to yours and i def dont fill out a TP tube either(what girth are they?).

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Average is fine but whatever your size, never think your penis is average. Its a fantastic beautiful part of the body that is functional and also gives a lot of pleasure.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
scott what are your measurements cos mine looks very similar to yours and i def dont fill out a TP tube either(what girth are they?).

Jeff, I sent you a private message on your question. My gallery pictures have clear, measured pics which should answer them as well!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Average is fine but whatever your size, never think your penis is average. Its a fantastic beautiful part of the body that is functional and also gives a lot of pleasure.

Words to live by!!!

Trust your penis, it can give pleasure if you let it.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Average is fine, penis length is like IQ: if you are average or above average only comparison freaks care for the difference, it becomes a problem when you are sufficently below average to no longer perform correctly (and then do something bad like get elected leader of a powerful country... yes, you're thinking what I'm thinking : he's probably not all that bright either :tongue:)

Bear in mind the majority of people here are normal guys who are reading the site because they want to get a bit bigger, very few are here only to be self congratulatory.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average is fine, penis length is like IQ: if you are average or above average only comparison freaks care for the difference, it becomes a problem when you are sufficently below average to no longer perform correctly (and then do something bad like get elected leader of a powerful country... yes, you're thinking what I'm thinking : he's probably not all that bright either :tongue:)

And this definitely DOES happen with IQ! I used to be in Mensa, and there were people there who were in Intertel (99th percentile), Triple-Nine Society (999th percentile), etc. :rolleyes: I qualified for Mensa but not these super-upper-level groups. I basically quit Mensa partly over all the "comparison freak" mentality, in fact! (although there were some really nice people there, too.)