Averages

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, May 25, 2005.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Whilst most preferences, hair colour, height, breast size etc, may have a limited psychological significance, they seem to me to be not that important. But I am coming, against my wish, to the conclusion that cock size not only has a psychological difference but also a dramatic physical difference.

I am sure that average does do the job, but why would we evolve to a situation whereby the average woman would prefer a 7 to 9 x 5.5 to 6.5, whilst the average guy can only deliver a 5.5 to 6.5 x 4.5 to 5.5?

2. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I heard women can only feel 4 inches deep, besides the gspot.

I heard this from men btw...they know nothing about vaginas.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

I heard that women can only feel so far inside too. Mme Zora assured me 'it was the small dicked scientists that say that' and a woman can feel most if not all the way inside.

Maybe most women would like a 7-9" thick penis but not many women will ever experience it and I dont think many know there are such big cocks out there. We might never know what women REALLY want. It's like how can you say you don't like (or like) cheese if you dont try it :p

4. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I haven't heard doctors claim that women can't feel past the first few inches. They've said that most women don't have many pleasure-sensitive nerve endings past the first few inches. There's a big difference. And it's consistent with what most women say, that a longer penis doesn't necessarily help them have an orgasm during intercourse.

5. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

I was recently married for 14 years to a guy who was, I guess, a bit above average. At the time he was the only guy I'd been with so I had no basis for comparison but I could definitely feel it.

Now that I'm single again I've experienced two more guys. The last guy I was seeing was extremely well hung and I have to admit I loved it. He made me feel things I didn't know were possible and now that he's pretty much out of the picture I am going to miss it. Yes, I'm going to miss his dick more than I'm going to miss him.

Hopefully I wasn't spoiled by the last guy and will appreciate the next guy regardless of size. I'd like to think that won't be a problem.

6. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Sorry, computer glitch caused double post.

Draft saved Draft deleted