Avg Climax time

D_Lamberte Lingusdangle

Account Disabled
Media
What is your average time from penetration to climax ? .I'm thinking the bigger the harder it may be to last .. Also who seems to last longer cut or uncut guys .Being uncut I tend to be a little bit more sensitive myself . So lube does help , with this minute man ..but getting to the garage takes about an hour ....:32: Survey Says .....

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can last for as long as I need to bring my wife to orgasm, unless she is on her knees and I am entering from behind... then about 1 minute

dinosaurmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was single, and running it hard to the strays, I could go forever. There were several girls that I quit on, after their 3rd and 4th orgasm, because I knew mine would never come.

Now, with the love of my life, things started out the same. I'd jam it full for an hour or so, but as I fell in love with her, it gradually went down. Now, after 2.5 years, 20 min. is an absolute victory.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Around 45 min.
It all depends on the situation, but if you adverage it out it's around 30 - 45 min not including 4play

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your average time from penetration to climax ? .I'm thinking the bigger the harder it may be to last .. Also who seems to last longer cut or uncut guys .Being uncut I tend to be a little bit more sensitive myself . So lube does help , with this minute man ..but getting to the garage takes about an hour ....:32: Survey Says .....
My guess is it doesn't make a difference.:cool:

i can last for as long as I need to bring my wife to orgasm, unless she is on her knees and I am entering from behind... then about 1 minute
Really? Is that because you go deeper in that position? :confused:

Jhm your not alone on that one something about that feeling
Hmm interesting. If I ever have sex again I will try and take note of this.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with jhm. There is just so much friction in that position because of the angle and depth of penetration that it cuts my time in about half.
Same with Bedhead, it depends on if it is more of a quickie or not.
CJ

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont really know... 20 minutes past in a blink of an eye... pretty much 20-45 minutes.

But then again, either some ppl here are lying or the PEjaculators are afraid to post... :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on the position too. If im on top then i have a lot more control as to the speed and depth that i prefer. I like to be top but i also have bad knees so whenever my knees start to hurt like a bitch i ask him to cum. It also depends on how much time we have. If we are in the mood we can go for a long time in several position changes before finishing. I'd say i like it to last longer when we fuck a lot more often because i dont get as sore as easily.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont really know... 20 minutes pass in a blink of an eye... pretty much 20-45 minutes.

But then again, either some ppl here are lying or the PEjaculators are afraid to post... :)

That's perfect for me, especilly if I have already cum. :wink: If during an hour, I cum one or more times and the guy doesn't and continues pumping for an hour or more I am likely to become not just tired but annoyed. :redface:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If my kid is banging on the bedroom door, i dont think we'll be pumping for another 30 mins. I also dont orgasm through intercourse so my husband isnt under any pressure to make sure to last long enough for me to orgasm. After a while i get numb if it lasts too long and then i end up walking with a limp afterwards. I think if you have sex a lot with your partner, you are more content with it not being marathon sex. Sometimes he has to stop once or twice to keep from cumming if its very intense from foreplay on.

He used to be a PE'er years ago and now he could go forever until i ask him to cum. A lot of the time he finishes when things are reaching a peak with how i sound and how he sounds. If its getting intense he will go ahead and cum when he's ready to. He never wants to last an hour. He definitely reads the tachometer (so to speak) when it comes to deciding when to finish. He never asks anymore.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jacking can be from five to ten minutes.

Intercourse, like others have stated can be from five to twenty minutes.

We are doing a lot of doggy action, so the norm is about eight minnutes.

Enjoy life.

Life continues to be fun.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's something I've learned to control over the years... naturally I haven't been so good at controlling myself at the beginning of my "career", but it's very much under my control now...
In most cases, my girlfriend has an orgasm within a reasonable amount of time - say 15 to 20 minutes (though sometimes less, but sometimes not at all during penetration), so I'm not under a lot of pressure to "perform"... what is more important to me is for us to have an orgasm at the same time, which I'm constantly improving on, and is a great satisfaction...
On several occasions, I've also been able to ejaculate, change condoms and continue without losing erection...
However, I have "over-controlled" myself on more than one occasion, which resulted in no orgasm for me, not matter how long I tried...

EDIT: oh yes, I'm also uncut...