"research that includes the self-reported measurements"

Should that title be changed to:
"Which cities and states have the biggest liars about penis size?"

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the idea is that the self-reporting is when people buy theyfit, condomania would have a rough idea of the penis size. I have no idea why people would lie when they buy custom condoms and get something that wouldn't work.

If it was just, "hey, measure your size and tell us!", then it is indeed pure lies and bullshit.

us poor texans, i guess everything isn't bigger here. means what i'm packing is all the more special however.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Next they should do a study on "where the biggest pricks" live.... and that is not measured by the size of one's penis.... My guess: New York #1

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media

About a third of my sex partners have been in Louisiana, a third in Virginia, a third in North Carolina. Only a handful in any other state. As soon as I saw this header I thought Louisiana would rank high-- it really stands out in my experience. Was surprised to see Virginia outrank North Carolina. Have noticed no difference there.

Wyoming's rank reminds me of Dickless Cheney's motivations for being such a warmonger.

Last edited:

D_43wt54de

Just Browsing
Media
I doubt that there is any accuracy to this at all, but if there is, then the state list is evidence against the idea that African Americans have bigger penises on average. Mississippi (22), South Carolina (44) and Maryland (27) have the highest concentrations of blacks of all the states, yet aren't even close to the top of the list. My guess is that this list is not right--probably only ranks who buys the most custom sized condoms... without taking into account that poor and minorities are less likely to spend money on stuff like that.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL :rolleyes::notworthy:

Next: average IQ in states, countries, villages, races... :tongue:

Cheers, FinnMan

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
]I doubt that there is any accuracy to this at all, but if there is, then the state list is evidence against the idea that African Americans have bigger penises on average. Mississippi (22), South Carolina (44) and Maryland (27) have the highest concentrations of blacks of all the states, yet aren't even close to the top of the list. My guess is that this list is not right--probably only ranks who buys the most custom sized condoms... without taking into account that poor and minorities are less likely to spend money on stuff like that.
[/I]

The first thing I noticed was that the five dinkiest-dicked states were all lily white. But the second thing was the presence of both Carolinas in the next five dinkiest, which as you say points to a different conclusion.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually this is interesting .. someone math major needs to do a statistical analysis of states with the most obesity and penis size, bet their would be some correlation between the need for smaller condoms and states with higher obesity.

Alaboner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I doubt that there is any accuracy to this at all, but if there is, then the state list is evidence against the idea that African Americans have bigger penises on average. Mississippi (22), South Carolina (44) and Maryland (27) have the highest concentrations of blacks of all the states, yet aren't even close to the top of the list. My guess is that this list is not right--probably only ranks who buys the most custom sized condoms... without taking into account that poor and minorities are less likely to spend money on stuff like that.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Chocolate city"?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Mississippi (22), South Carolina (44) and Maryland (27) have the highest concentrations of blacks of all the states, yet aren't even close to the top of the list.

According to U.S. Census data from 2000, Mississippi does indeed top the list (36.0%), but the next one is Louisiana (32.4%), followed by Alabama (29.2%).
South Carolina (28.9%) comes in fourth, Georgia (27.5%) is fifth, and Maryland (27.1%) follows up at sixth.
The highest proportion, though not in a state, is in the District of Columbia (60.1%).

So you're close, but not quite a cigar, BigFratboy.

(Maybe I'm being a bit schoolmarmish.)

Your point, however, seems well taken.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, if one person in New Orleans reported that he had a 3 foot long penis, then he just threw the who Bell Curve off right? Unless someone is out there actually measuring erect cocks, then I would take all of these polls as a total joke.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Unless someone is out there actually measuring erect cocks, then I would take all of these polls as a total joke.

But if you wrote a grant proposal seeking funding for a study that involved actually measuring erect cocks in every state, it would be taken as a total joke. And they'd think you were just looking for an excuse to get a job in erection-measurement. :smile: