Avg Size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Lamberte Lingusdangle, Jan 31, 2008.

1. D_Lamberte Lingusdangle

D_Lamberte Lingusdangle Account Disabled

Pictures are so deceiving .( they all look big ) I think the best polls are the ones answered by women and by Bi-guys They both would seem to have more insight as to what the average is . So that being said is the average erect girth able to fit inside a toilet paper roll ? When I look at all these pics I find it hard to believe that anyone here could do that . But at the same time I hear that 5.5 is the avg girth and 6" is enormous ..Lets see some of these avg guys ..

2. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

Actually according to studies, the average girth varies from 4.5-5. 5.5 is considered high average or above.

I was reading a comment from a urologist who mentioned that he had seen thousands of penises.
    "Girth is always taken around the middle of the shaft-many men on this site seem to take measurements around the base or head and think that is their thickness-that is just not so. 5.5 is ABOVE average thickness when it is taken from the middle of the shaft-6 and up is considered RARE" (taken from penissizedebate.com)

6" isn't really enormous.. 7" is enormous but 6" is definitely big and according to many of the women here (who btw most of them like big) 6" is at the top of the scale of being comfortable. But that varies from person to person.

3. D_Lamberte Lingusdangle

D_Lamberte Lingusdangle Account Disabled

Hard to believe when all the junk mail ( penis pills ) we get directs us to sites that tell us that if your not 6.5-7.5 then you are way below avg .. I think we need more reassurance from live sites like this ..as to what is the avg and thats why I was asking the people in the know this question. Thanks

4. un-identable

un-identable New Member

apparently im average sized with a 5" length and about 4.8" girth

5. Big Del

Gold Member

When I was younger everyone said 6" was the ave length, now it seems to be around 5.5"

6. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

This is propably not the best site to be at if you're insure about you dick, take that from me personally! The average here is way higher than the actual average... or so I'm told

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Average in this site is somewhere between 6.9-7.2 inches length and about 5.6" girth.... based on 5 size surveys I did months ago!

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it matters at all, I cannot fit into an empty toilet paper roll when erect. And although larger than most, am hardly of monster proportions.

Most of the guys I've been with say that I am large for my frame, but with a perfectly proportioned penis. I'll take their word for it.

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I have found that there are different sizes of TP rolls. I can't fit in the smaller ones, but the larger ones I can. I am 5.75" in the middle, and with the smaller roll I can only get past the head inside.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont know the size of a toilet roll but including sex and blow jobs ive had sizes from 4.5 - 6+. So id say 5 -5.5 girth is average.

11. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I actually just uploaded a toilet paper roll picture the other night. I'm between 5.5-6" around, leaning towards 6". I would think you'd have to be well under 5" around to fit in a toilet paper roll.

12. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am 4.5" in girth and I fit inside an average toilet paper roll with a little wiggle room to spare. Pic is in the LPSG gallery.

I have found two diferent sizes of rolls. One is slightly smaller than the typical tube. It is smaller to where you can slide it inside the normal roll easily. My cock fits inside that one too, but with little wiggle room.

There is also a pic comparing my slender tube fitting cock to my cyber buddy's thick cock. His doesn't fit at all!

13. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

One of the problems is that the average guy thinks the average cock is 8"

Most women have no idea about the real size of cocks and will often assume a 5" cock is a 10" cock.

I'm sure this has been discussed on here hundreds of times, but a cock over 8" is very rare.

Sure there may be more than average on here, but that's the same as a psychiatrist thinking that everyone is nuts.

Having a 7.5 - 8 ( how pathetic that I even have to mention that possible .5 of an extra inch) I have rarely cum across many bigger cocks. (And believe me i have see a lot) Guys always comment on how big I am, and often ask if I am over 9"

What really pisses me off is when meeting guys from on line who state that they are hung, with at least 8"...when in reality they are closer to four or five.
    Unfortunately I am too polite to point out their mis-measuring, and am surprised at their surprise when I don't hook up with them again.

I have no problem with cocks smaller than mine, but as with most guys off here I am always looking for a cock that is bigger than my own.

Photos can be very deceiving, and the best way to judge a cocks length is from the side view.

In a way its probably better to have a 6" cock. because while still being a decent size, though you may long for that extra inch or two, the law of averages means that you will cum across quite a few cocks bigger.

14. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hummmmmmmmm
    There's just something about this dat sounds unfair...I can't fit my peter into to no toilet roll:confused: the hole aint big enough ..I can't it thru it or in it
    soft or when I be hard:confused::eek:

15. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    Actually your statement is inaccurate. The girth of the thickest part of your penis, whether it be at the glans, the base, or somewhere in between is your girth. If you are talking about average girth, you would have to take a few measurements and do some division.

16. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

This is not my statement. This is a statement of the urologist I was quoting.

Draft saved Draft deleted