Avg/Small gay guys

D_rgeargaeh

Experimental Member
Media
To preface this, my screen name means that I enjoy the subject of cock size, and seek out situations where it comes into play. I love big, small, and med cocks all for different reasons.

I think it's great and really hot when a guy enjoys a big cock, regardless of the size of his own. I'd even let my partner play with a hung guy if he wanted, I'm not jealous. But what baffles me, are these gay boys with average or small dicks who think they're entitled to a huge one just because they want one. I'm sorry, if you aren't big yourself, then stfu, because you're a hypocrite. I mean, do you ever look in the mirror and realize you yourself aren't big? Maybe you also aren't "enough" for somebody.

The reason I'm ranting is because I went to a club last night, this slightly older than myself, self proclaimed versatile guy comes up and starts hitting on me. We sit down and start talking, and after a while says "I bet you're hung like a horse". I replied "nope just average" which he argues that he doesn't believe. So I ask him about his. He says "oh 7-8". He convinces me to compare with him later, and then gives me disappointed remarks and walks away. Even though he ended up being noticeably smaller than me!

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well im pretty average, and because of the fact that im pretty average, size doesnt really matter to me. i actually prefer smaller cocks because i cant seem to handle really big ones.

i just realized that if i had a big dick, would that entitle me to wanting a big dick to play with myself everytime? I dont think so. i guess its all about preference with this question.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To preface this, my screen name means that I enjoy the subject of cock size, and seek out situations where it comes into play. I love big, small, and med cocks all for different reasons.

I think it's great and really hot when a guy enjoys a big cock, regardless of the size of his own. I'd even let my partner play with a hung guy if he wanted, I'm not jealous. But what baffles me, are these gay boys with average or small dicks who think they're entitled to a huge one just because they want one. I'm sorry, if you aren't big yourself, then stfu, because you're a hypocrite. I mean, do you ever look in the mirror and realize you yourself aren't big? Maybe you also aren't "enough" for somebody.

The reason I'm ranting is because I went to a club last night, this slightly older than myself, self proclaimed versatile guy comes up and starts hitting on me. We sit down and start talking, and after a while says "I bet you're hung like a horse". I replied "nope just average" which he argues that he doesn't believe. So I ask him about his. He says "oh 7-8". He convinces me to compare with him later, and then gives me disappointed remarks and walks away. Even though he ended up being noticeably smaller than me!

He did you a favor by walking away. He's an ass.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand where you are coming from, sizehound and I think there is probably nothing more devastating to one's ego than to be told one is not large enough to please another individual. I am one of those who prefers very large hung too and I try ever so hard not to hurt another's feelings or ego if I should reject their offer of sex. I suppose there really is no pain free way of doing this!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We sit down and start talking, and after a while says "I bet you're hung like a horse". I replied "nope just average" which he argues that he doesn't believe. So I ask him about his. He says "oh 7-8". He convinces me to compare with him later, and then gives me disappointed remarks and walks away. Even though he ended up being noticeably smaller than me!

He probably walked away BECAUSE he was smaller than you. After claiming 7-8" and then seeing that your "average" was bigger, I bet he had to split to save face.

D_rgeargaeh

Experimental Member
Media
I understand where you are coming from, sizehound and I think there is probably nothing more devastating to one's ego than to be told one is not large enough to please another individual. I am one of those who prefers very large hung too and I try ever so hard not to hurt another's feelings or ego if I should reject their offer of sex. I suppose there really is no pain free way of doing this!

If a guy is honest and polite, then whatever his preference, he's fine with me. And in last night's example, the man approached me, and reacted in the rudest way possible. Also, you're huge! so I kind of feel like you have more of a license to be picky. Haha :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
barsonlyone, that tattoo on your ass is hot!! To answer this OP, I don't think being big means all you can have is big cock or it gives you license to have big cock. There are so many other factors to me anyway. Guys have what they are born with and frankly if they take care of themselves, are sexy being themselves I am not one to judge them based on the size of their cock. The best lover I ever had had a "small cock" by this sites standards (he was 5 or 6). But he had such a tight body, sexy face, could kiss and he knew how to kiss until whenever which I like too, etc. So some of you when you are with a hot guy if all is hot and you get down to his cock area if he doesn't measure up to "your standard" you are disappointed? I don't get it?????