Avg/Small Guys:Scared To Measure Yourselves ?

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe scared is too strong of a word but are you a
small/average guy who is reluctant to measure himself.

For instance,do you say that your 6-7 inches without
actually knowing for sure.Are you afraid to take up
a ruler/measuring tape only to find out that you were
smaller than you actually thought you were ?

The only situation that I could compare it to is a woman who has struggled with her weight..she may have an idea of how heavy she is but doesn't want to go on a scale & see 200 lbs staring back at her.

zipper69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've measured (long time ago). I know my size (5.5"). But when I did I had no idea what "average" was. I have a theory though. Guys who are smaller get harder faster and stay hard longer. Less area to fill with blood. I can pretty much get hard and cum on command. Always have. Like most guys though I want to be bigger. I would be happy with 6.5"

openmatt

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 5". I always thought I was average too , untill I decided to measure. Made me feel pretty small. What is worse is girls these days all seem to want big dicks. I'm not an ugly guy, I get my share...but I never get repeat customers lol. I have one friend who is well known around town for being hung and every girl he has been with calls from time to time wanting to get together.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, guys have always "measured" themselves. Only since the internet has measuring (and owning up to the results!) led to such heightened hysteria and paranoia.

I don't believe women fret over their breast sizes like we men seem to do over our penis sizes!

Even guys who dare not speak up about it at all likely DO think about it (more than they want to admit.)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, guys have always "measured" themselves. Only since the internet has measuring (and owning up to the results!) led to such heightened hysteria and paranoia.

I don't believe women fret over their breast sizes like we men seem to do over our penis sizes!

Even guys who dare not speak up about it at all likely DO think about it (more than they want to admit.)

I've actually had a bunch of women fret over their breast size around me so I personally say it is about equal in my circles. They always complain about being either too small or too large but rarely are they happy with what they have. (kind of we see on this site...) LOL

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe scared is too strong of a word but are you a
small/average guy who is reluctant to measure himself.

For instance,do you say that your 6-7 inches without
actually knowing for sure.Are you afraid to take up
a ruler/measuring tape only to find out that you were
smaller than you actually thought you were ?

The only situation that I could compare it to is a woman who has struggled with her weight..she may have an idea of how heavy she is but doesn't want to go on a scale & see 200 lbs staring back at her.

I actually make a bet with shit talking girls (and some guys, but girls always do the measuring) that I make them take if they are trying to front about my size.

The bet goes like this:

If I show you 6 inches you have to pay me money.
If I show you 7 inches you have to suck it. :biggrin1:

If they don't give up when I whip it out, then they immediately do when they get the ruler/tape measure close to it... I think I'm up to 5-0 now. :tongue:(glad I don't have to take this bet at the doctor's office though lol).

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've actually had a bunch of women fret over their breast size around me so I personally say it is about equal in my circles. They always complain about being either too small or too large but rarely are they happy with what they have. (kind of we see on this site...) LOL

Yeah same exp here also, women are always talking to me about their boobs. :tongue:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay.

So, is there a LBSG out there then? (Large Boob Support Group)

(Why, 'just IMAGINE the topics and the threads!) :biggrin1:

I would totally be a member there also lol!!! I would love to get them all the support they need! :biggrin1: