Video Avgandyyeah

jiggylad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember a hot vid by this guy on Xtube where he jacked off with his mate in a public restroom and they came on each other's dicks. I was gutted when he deleted his account lol
YEAH! I remember that vid. Damn I wonder where he went..probably got a boyfriend and got nervous he would be recognized. he was a horny fucker though.

Picturepaper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I remember him... he’d often tell verbal stories whilst jerking at urinals about having been to the gym and seen other guys’ dicks. He’d talk about how big they all were and then spunk away... was hot!

Moaningmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he was on Xtube his videos were unbelievably hot, especially strange because you had no idea what he looked like. His dick was beautiful, and he REALLY got off on being verbal. I lost count on much cream I blasted to him. The name “average Andy” was ridiculous, because he was far from an average jerker. I was quite shocked when he deleted his account, because he obviously enjoyed what he did, and he never showed his face so it’s not like he could be easily identified. I was sure he would eventually put out videos of him getting fucked and being very verbal while taking it. Just listening to his videos was enough to make me shoot off like a fire hose. He most likely found a steady boyfriend and quit making videos....and I sure envy that boyfriend because he’s got an insatiable cock jockey draining him constantly.

Reactions: Picturepaper

jiggylad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has a really nice dick. Did he ever show his face in any of his videos?
No, that was his thing he never showed his face he had tons of videos maybe 30 spanning 6 years but he deleted his accounts so all we have is what people have saved. He had some hot cruisy bathroom videos on college campus etc and some story videos where he was verbal. He deleted his first account and then came back but after the second time I figure he got a boyfriend or something.