Avoid the women's issues forum!!

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
bigloadz...

Fucket, I have no energy for these arguments anymore.
I've been here for 3 weeks and I have new wrinkles.
I am not saying you are one of the crazy women, just that there are lots of crazies here. I havent been posting much as of late, but a month ago there was a ton of it going around.

I basically stopped posting about anything related to women because I know that there are a lot of women here that will absolutely jump on me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I don't mind this thread at all. Don't go to the WI forum if you don't like it. It's simple.

I just don't understand making protest posts about how you don't want to go there, but if you don't like there, by all means, please avoid it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol...that is life man.
argue back...research....think outside of their box.

i think women have a lot of reason for hostility
look at women's history and look at mens history...

so much prejudice....and a lot is innocent.
it is just ignorance which can be "resolved"

maybe their hostility is just a reaction to your ignorance on certain
woman matters...

:redface:

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just resent the standard anti-male sentiments that seems to be taken as normal, standard, and appropriate behavior.

And yet the same women that make such sexist generalisations about men are the very first to accuse others of misogyny at the drop of a hat.

It's a double standard, and an injustice. I don't know why anyone that believes in fairness and equality would support it.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol...that is life man.

Nope. I've never messaged a woman on this site in a sexual way, or asked for cam sex, cyber sex, or any other kind of sex. I'm really not interested in any of that internet based sex stuff.

So I dislike this assumption that all men here are perverted sex fiends, EXCEPT those that act like lap dogs, and sycophantically agree with every man-bashing sentiment expressed by a certain group of angry belligerent women on LPSG.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just resent the standard anti-male sentiments that seems to be taken as normal, standard, and appropriate behavior.

And yet the same women that make such sexist generalisations about men are the very first to accuse others of misogyny at the drop of a hat.

It's a double standard, and an injustice. I don't know why anyone that believes in fairness and equality would support it.

Are you still complaining about Mlle Rouge's guide? :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you still complaining about Mlle Rouge's guide? :rolleyes:

That guide of Mademoiselle Rouge's is really just one example of what I'm talking about. But it's indiciative of a general anti-male theme that is prevalent amongst a certain clique of bullying female posters here.

Last edited:

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
lol...that is life man.

i think women have a lot of reason for hostility
look at women's history and look at mens history...

so much prejudice....and a lot is innocent.
it is just ignorance which can be "resolved"

maybe their hostility is just a reaction to your ignorance on certain
woman matters...

:redface:
There is no research to be had... a recent example was some thread that ended in a discussion about "blaming the victim". Anything that was said that involved the victim in any way, shape or form ended up in me being yelled at (by a particular poster) as blaming the victim. Even though I wasnt. At all.

I enjoy logical arguments and discussions, but there was no logic involved and it was not enjoyable.

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That guide of Mademoiselle Rouge's is really just one example of what I'm talking about. But it's indiciative of a general anti-male theme that is prevalent amongst many of the female posters here.

I don't find it to be such an example at all. It seems that we have opposing philosophies when it comes to such things.

Anyway, I suppose when I read those things, I realize that I am not that kind of person, and I am able to keep the disclaimer at the top in mind and it doesn't bother me one iota.

I think hormones run high here as should be expected. It's raucous sometimes, in it's way. Nothing wrong with that.

I prefer reading over those posts as I know women who love sex and cocks and men, and I am always interested in picking up tips from the ladies here.

Tx

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. I've never messaged a woman on this site in a sexual way, or asked for cam sex, cyber sex, or any other kind of sex. I'm really not interested in any of that internet based sex stuff.

So I dislike this assumption that all men here are perverted sex fiends, EXCEPT those that act like lap dogs, and sycophantically agree with every man-bashing sentiment expressed by a certain group of angry belligerent women on LPSG.

the more you post here and see how the vast majority of new guys act towards the women here you will come to see, why the hostility is kinda uniform.

a big part of women's issues is education...a vast amount of men
have LOTS of innocent but offensive ideas that society promotes.

that sometimes requires taking "the piss" out of some.
this helps them perceive the women here as a WOMAN and not
what they would usually interpret an "lpsg" girl as....because of societal conditioning.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that sometimes requires taking "the piss" out of some.

If only it were really "some" though. The insults that fly across the boards are non-specific, and directed at all men. It's an "all men are pigs" mentality, with a view that all male sexuality is somehow depraved or degrading to women.

It's an unpleasant shaming tactic, and whilst some men seem to let the insults stand, and even agree with them, bowing under to the bullying, in order to emerge like guilt ridden puppies in a weak attempt to show they, at least, are 'not like that', or worse that they accept that they are bad, but will 'try' to be good in order to please these women, I reject the whole assumption.

Male sexuality is no more or less depraved than female - a shockingly egalitarian concept, I realise!

this helps them perceive the women here as a WOMAN and not
what they would usually interpret an "lpsg" girl as....because of societal conditioning.

What are you getting at here? That men, as standard, think all women on LPSG are sluts?

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with being a slut.

Secondly, I don't think all men make that assumption about women on LPSG anyway.

Thirdly, if this all comes down to receiving unwanted private messages about sex, then these are SO easy to ignore. I've had a couple of guys try to start up cyber sex with me, and all I did was simply not respond.

I didn't get all offended, and think "all gay men are pigs", and start posting about how much I dislike gay men on the boards; but that is *exactly* the equivalent of what some of the anti-male bullying women on LPSG do.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If only it were really "some" though. The insults that fly across the boards are non-specific, and directed at all men. It's an "all men are pigs" mentality, with a view that all male sexuality is somehow depraved or degrading to women.

It's an unpleasant shaming tactic, and whilst some men seem to let the insults stand, and even agree with them, bowing under to the bullying, in order to emerge like guilt ridden puppies in a weak attempt to show they, at least, are 'not like that', or worse that they accept that they are bad, but will 'try' to be good in order to please these women, I reject the whole assumption.

Male sexuality is no more or less depraved than female - a shockingly egalitarian concept, I realise!

What are you getting at here? That men, as standard, think all women on LPSG are sluts?

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with being a slut.

Secondly, I don't think all men make that assumption about women on LPSG anyway.

Thirdly, if this all comes down to receiving unwanted private messages about sex, then these are SO easy to ignore. I've had a couple of guys try to start up cyber sex with me, and all I did was simply not respond.

I didn't get all offended, and think "all gay men are pigs", and start posting about how much I dislike gay men on the boards; but that is *exactly* the equivalent of what some of the anti-male bullying women on LPSG do.

This is the most put together post I've read from you in a long time. But may I ask you- how many private messages do you receive on average in 24 hours or even in say 1 month?

I don't want to turn my private messages off, nor do most people in order to avoid the amorous idiots. Answer my Q though, I recently took a screen shot of how many PMs I received in 9 hours and I was called a liar. Receiving a "couple" since you've been here is just a joke in comparison really.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now it's all the men here who are bullied? First you couldn't specify whom you thought was being bullied in particular, and now that claim encompasses all the men on LPSG? And who are you to talk about vague accusations? Look at your last 20 posts! :rolleyes:

You are such a hypocrite.

If anyone here is behaving in a harassing way, it's you. Enough already.

If you think a post is out of line, then report it.

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@quiet man-
i was never yelled at by women here...
i have had intense discussions but was never called a pig.

i never used the term "slut" you did....This is what i am referring to.
you are clearly ignorant of sexuality whether male or female.

i never said men "make" assumptions....i said the VAST majority of men
are conditioned by society to treat and view women in certain ways.

get your head out of your ass or quit talking.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is the most put together post I've read from you in a long time. But may I ask you- how many private messages do you receive on average in 24 hours or even in say 1 month?

I don't want to turn my private messages off, nor do most people in order to avoid the amorous idiots. Answer my Q though, I recently took a screen shot of how many PMs I received in 9 hours and I was called a liar. Receiving a "couple" since you've been here is just a joke in comparison really.

Is your point then, that if I HAD received many more cyber-sex requests from gay men, then I WOULD be justified in making general homophobic comments on the boards?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
@quiet man-
i never used the term "slut" you did....This is what i am referring to.
you are clearly ignorant of sexuality whether male or female.
He used the term slut because it is what you are referring to. You even state here that you are referring to it, so there is no issue with him using the term directly.