Avoid the women's issues forum!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with the topic title.

Best is to stay out, far away from that fishpool.
It's not the first naive penis, that they have cut into pieces, canned and shipped as food supply to Haiti.
You can talk better to a pool of piranhas. And if you do - be carefull, walk to the pool on your tip toes, because one false move and they all jump on you like hungry piranhas. And I can tell they haven't eaten in a while, those poor little vaginas. :)

Fishpool?
Piranhas?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it's clearly because of my piranha like nature that you should avoid the WI forum, and not because you leave posts like this one.

Truth is... once a guy is average, they prefer to have a guy with a big wallet. Average looks, average cock... but with some money to spent.
And a big cock won't change their preference.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with the topic title.

Best is to stay out, far away from that fishpool.
It's not the first naive penis, that they have cut into pieces, canned and shipped as food supply to Haiti.
You can talk better to a pool of piranhas. And if you do - be carefull, walk to the pool on your tip toes, because one false move and they all jump on you like hungry piranhas. And I can tell they haven't eaten in a while, those poor little vaginas. :)

Really? I sucked cock on cam in the chatroom yesterday for wank fodder. Interesting......

My pussy got pounded after that. But then again...that was yesterday. My vagina hasn't eaten cock in a while. Oh yeah, and my pee pee has teeth.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't really seen much of this man-eating...but if it's happening, why not just argue back? That's the beauty of egalitarianism: If someone eviscerates you, you can eviscerate them back. They call you a sexist? Then eviscerate them by proving you're not. If you think they're deluded and won't change their mind, walk away.

No reason to fight with women much different than you fight with men. It's not like your upper-body strength is unfair advantage on the Internet, dudes, man up.

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? I sucked cock on cam in the chatroom yesterday for wank fodder. Interesting......

My pussy got pounded after that. But then again...that was yesterday. My vagina hasn't eaten cock in a while. Oh yeah, and my pee pee has teeth.

Mmmm hmmmm.

Dentata.....

Don't get me started. Are there rules about what can be posted in the fiction forums?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, fuck Women's Issues....

place hasn't had a decent jello romp in months.
uptight bitches.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't really seen much of this man-eating...but if it's happening, why not just argue back? That's the beauty of egalitarianism: If someone eviscerates you, you can eviscerate them back. They call you a sexist? Then eviscerate them by proving you're not. If you think they're deluded and won't change their mind, walk away.

No reason to fight with women much different than you fight with men. It's not like your upper-body strength is unfair advantage on the Internet, dudes, man up.

The Elders would be proud of such a mature way of handling conflict. :smile:

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As the OP I'm surprised by some of the responses. I posted here because there isn't a "men-only" group, and this seemed the closest to one.

I'm very good friends with many women who have PhDs, are professors, and have good strong views on women's rights. The Women's issues space is not for those women, and I was disappointed by the mindlessness of the discussion there, and the visciousness of the sexist attacks on men in that forum.

I think it is very disappointing that on a site that is likely to be supportive of women's rights and attitudes, that the women here choose to be unpleasant and confrontational about any and all topics. Seriously women, what is wrong with you? This is where you will find your ideological friends ....

Good luck.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, and (b), most of the men who have responded to your responses to my initial post seem to only fan the fire. Feminism and great women is here to stay - it goes without saying in any decent workplace. The crap I have seen on this thread I think is a disgrace to women everywhere, and men everywhere.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In all fairness the fact that there is a Womens Issues forum in a Large Penis Support Group website should be PC enough. (since they dont have penis) I wouldn't imagine a large vagina support group website would have a mens issue area.
Then the bitchyness you get in there!!
No wonder the forum would be avoided.
Think we've gone too pc. There should be a men only section i think!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In all fairness the fact that there is a Womens Issues forum in a Large Penis Support Group website should be PC enough. (since they dont have penis) I wouldn't imagine a large vagina support group website would have a mens issue area.
Then the bitchyness you get in there!!
No wonder the forum would be avoided.
Think we've gone too pc. There should be a men only section i think!!

Well, if you don't like it, then don't go there. :biggrin1:

I think it's weird that you have this complaint when you've never actually posted in the WI forum before. Ever.

Huh.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Womens Issues has had its feminist rant threads. I've been in on some of them. And lots of the females here Do have higher degrees, including me.

Most recently we have been trying to put the more political 'feminist' issues threads up over in Politics. Take a gander over there now and then if you want to discuss Feminism per se. There are such fun Teaparty targets in the news lately.

The erosion of reproductive rights, especially in the southern states, is quite worrying. The Handmaid's Tale must be coming to pass.

Mr. Healthy Penis would not care about that so much,,, or would he?