Awesome forum.

DavidCAHD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a profile here since 2008, but I didn't post because I was an idiot and registered under my everyday username that I use for everything. (A google search will bring up LPSG posts, which I kinda don't want.)

Anyway, I decided to make a new profile and try to be more active. When I first joined it was mostly to compliment the brave souls in the "Show Off" category, but now that I'm browsing more in-depth, I'm realizing that the people here are nicer than I expected. I have respect for straight guys that can take compliments on their body/looks/penis from a gay guy.

Anyway, you'll see me around. I'll work on adding an avatar and all of that soon. Oh, and I've gotta read the rules again, someone told me I already screwed up lol

D

deleted1048037

I've had a profile here since 2008, but I didn't post because I was an idiot and registered under my everyday username that I use for everything. (A google search will bring up LPSG posts, which I kinda don't want.)

Anyway, I decided to make a new profile and try to be more active. When I first joined it was mostly to compliment the brave souls in the "Show Off" category, but now that I'm browsing more in-depth, I'm realizing that the people here are nicer than I expected. I have respect for straight guys that can take compliments on their body/looks/penis from a gay guy.

Anyway, you'll see me around. I'll work on adding an avatar and all of that soon. Oh, and I've gotta read the rules again, someone told me I already screwed up lol
Welcome to LPSG mate!

It's a mixed bag on this site. Some people are nice and some are not. You'll get that everywhere though.

I hope you enjoy the site. ;)

Welcome back, despite not being here for long I already see why someone would come back!

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome, David. Can't wait to see some pics of you on here! I love this site...have developed quite a few online friendships with some cool guys from here....