Awesome gf, but idk, give me some advice

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I have an awesome gf that we do a long distance with due to college, see each other on breaks and at the very least every other weekend, goin on 2 years. Lately i have been feeling that she might not be the one for me. She is a great looking girl with an awesome personality and sex is awesome with her. I just feel I can still do better and many friends think so as well. Im not sure she is going anywhere in life and really her life revolves around me.

Now heres the thing, please don't come off judging and attacking me because honestly I am having a complete loss of peace of mind. I have always loved the game and everything that came with it and its hard to commit to one person for me. Ive went in bouts where ive been faithful for long times, but on the rare occasion I have hooked up with other girls because i feel a void with this girl that isn't filled and a lo.

Other girls have usually been a one or few time thing and I lose interest. Ive been seeing a girl up here the last couple weeks and I feel she might be an upgrade. Lot more career focused like me. Had a few good dates and hookups. Thing is this girl saw a few pictures of me with my gf online and is wondering, she has been asking if im seeing her and i just played it off like i wasnt. I really wasnt going to be like "yeah im dating her" if i was interested in maybe seeing her.

I tried breaking up with this girl on a whim really for no reason a while back and it devastated her, and it didnt happen. I realized it probably wasn't the best choice at the time and I still enjoyed her.

I just feel like I don't have the right girl for me even though she is awesome and Im not even sure that she is the wrong person. I feel like when i find the right one, things will work out better and i wont feel the need to get around.

What do I do? And i swear if you're gonna talk shit about me and attack me for being a dbag or something im just blocking you. Level here with me because honestly I am so confused in life with women. I don't even know what's right and wrong.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just dump her ffs! :rolleyes:

the longer you drag this out, the more of her life she's wasting on someone who just isn't that into her. dump her, let her move on, go out and have the fun you're craving.

what you're doing just isn't fair.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're young, you shouldn't worry too much about finding the right girl! If you're not into her, break up and go meet new people. Everyone goes through a few partners til they find someone best suited for them.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
break up with her. not so much for your sake as for hers. she's clearly very invested in a relationship that has no future, so the sooner she can start moving on with her life the better. because really, from the way you describe it, there ISN'T any "right one" for you right now. anything that turns into a long term situation, you're going to find yourself feeling the exact same "maybe i can do better" way. so play the field, keep it casual, be a bit of a jerk for a while because girls at that age seem to like that and when you turn around one day, realize you're actually kind of alone in this world and want something deeper and more permanent...well, then you'll be a grown up and then you'll be ready. ;)