Awesome pumping result tonight!!

miamiman0690

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have been pumping with my new VacuTech pump for about 1 week now, only really 5 sessions though. Tonight I was about 45 minutes into my hour long workout, when i felt a slight popping feeling at the base of my dick. It didn't hurt, but i noticed that I started filling more of the tube. After the workout I noticed my dick really looking bigger for the first time. I'm not sure what the popping was, maybe a ligament loosening up? But as of right now, several hours later, I am longer and slightly thicker both flaccid and hard. Before I measured 7" x 5.5" that was BPEL and mid shaft girth. Now im closer to 7 1/4" and about 5.65" I definitely notice about .5" longer when flaccid too. Even if these are only temporary, they still have lasted several hours, which is great! Very encouraging results.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Siroliver. May I ask if you have been a pumper? If so, do you have before and after pics that show genuine benefits. For ages I've wondered about pumping to increase my girth, but I'm really concerned that it could cause long-term damage, and no permanent gains. I really don't want to end up with a "balloon" dick like some of those seen from other pumpers. Please advise. Thanks.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think "balloon" dick is just a temporary condition. I pumped last nite for about 30 minutes. I use a 2" x 10" tube. my cock size is 7.25 x 6.50(base). when I pump I fill the tube girth wise with about 1/2 the length of my cock. it tapers towards the tip or head. I slowly increase the pressure til I'm at my 7.25 length, I also move the tube up & down, and I'm edging in a way. I do some kegels while I'm doing this also. I slowly increase the pressure til I get to 7.5. 7.5 was not obtainable a few months ago. then I move the cylinder up and down, do some kegels, a little more pressure to get just beyond the 7.5 mark. I might add that I lube up liberally and if for some reason it doesn't feel right or it hurts I cut the pressure back or just quit. I usuallly wait a day between pump sessions.

after a 30 min session, I have a "donut" under my cock head, all the way around. my cock is super thick, and heavy. at this point, the donut does not look all weird. if I continue the session for a total of 45 minutes, I get a big donut, and it does look weird. the donut effect last about 4-6 hours. over time the top part of my cock is thicker, almost the same size as the base. my head is also slightly laarger. my goal is to lengthen my cock, that's why I don't go to a larger diameter cylinder.

so is it working?? well, if I work myself to a full erection I can, on most days, hit the 7.5" mark easily, after being stuck at 7.25 for years. I do at times have an ED problem. I think some of that is my age, and maybe a problem in my head psychologically. my goal is to reach 8".

One of the benefits after I pump is I got a lot of cock to cram into a pair of jeans. It makes an impressive bulge that is pretty noticeable on my slender frame.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I think "balloon" dick is just a temporary condition. I pumped last nite for about 30 minutes. I use a 2" x 10" tube. my cock size is 7.25 x 6.50(base). when I pump I fill the tube girth wise with about 1/2 the length of my cock. it tapers towards the tip or head. I slowly increase the pressure til I'm at my 7.25 length, I also move the tube up & down, and I'm edging in a way. I do some kegels while I'm doing this also. I slowly increase the pressure til I get to 7.5. 7.5 was not obtainable a few months ago. then I move the cylinder up and down, do some kegels, a little more pressure to get just beyond the 7.5 mark. I might add that I lube up liberally and if for some reason it doesn't feel right or it hurts I cut the pressure back or just quit. I usuallly wait a day between pump sessions.

after a 30 min session, I have a "donut" under my cock head, all the way around. my cock is super thick, and heavy. at this point, the donut does not look all weird. if I continue the session for a total of 45 minutes, I get a big donut, and it does look weird. the donut effect last about 4-6 hours. over time the top part of my cock is thicker, almost the same size as the base. my head is also slightly laarger. my goal is to lengthen my cock, that's why I don't go to a larger diameter cylinder.

so is it working?? well, if I work myself to a full erection I can, on most days, hit the 7.5" mark easily, after being stuck at 7.25 for years. I do at times have an ED problem. I think some of that is my age, and maybe a problem in my head psychologically. my goal is to reach 8".

One of the benefits after I pump is I got a lot of cock to cram into a pair of jeans. It makes an impressive bulge that is pretty noticeable on my slender frame.

are you speaking of permament gains in the cavernous tissue of the penis or are you speaking of the skin swelling following a pumping session?