Awesome Willy the Kid

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always been a great fan of Willy the Kid, a hugely equipped stud and one of the best looking men I have seen in and about London, where the gorgeous British type abunds. Our Willy has been around for a while, but is still great. He sometimes performs with another amazingly good looking chap called Leo -Byronian profile, you know. Shame it is so difficult -if nor impossible- to find any good pictures of either of them. Does anybody else from London on this site know them, and what do you think?

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey thx..that is my website you are mentioning. Yes, he was good and my God he has a lovely thick juicy cock (yes, I had a taste while on the stage with him)!

Wish he's back in Cambridge!

Lee Novotny of LeeUK1972

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes by the way sorry about the pic quality..I was using a 2.0 Megapixels camera phone... hopefully next time if I meet up with him, I'll be using my new 3.2 megapixels one! :)

AND that's a promise!

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi yngjock20, no I am not Filipino, but I was born in Malaysia now residing in the UK. Heheheh..I suppose tagalog and malay has some similarities :) Thx for looking at my website especially regarding Willy the Kid! :)

In cambridge, England, we used to have lots of strippers coming over the Fleur de Lys pub but now, it's all gone..so sad! I guess I need to go to Manchester or London for that kinda entertainment now.

Where r u at?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the states.

There used to be a club in NYC that was the only fully nude male strip club. It was the best thing ever and most of the guys liked to get "tasted." Alot of them were pros though and you could get caught up in a situation if you went home with one of them.

Sadly, like Fleur de Lys pub, it was shut down and now there's no places that offer anything close to that kind of entertainment.

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi..more about this male stripper places..if you ever in manchester, England, there's a pub/ club called Hollywood Showbar and every Tuesday nights apparently they have a multiple male stripper show..and I think oil wrestling show too..LOL. One day I might be there just for that! :)

Psychboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi All,

I saw Willy the Kid perform a while back in a pub in Greenwich, he was amazing! My friend got taken on stage and gave him head (lucky bitch). Anywho, he was gorgeous and a massive wanger,

Aahhh the good old days of lazy summer's evenings with Willy the Kid

Reactions: LovePico

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey thx..that is my website you are mentioning. Yes, he was good and my God he has a lovely thick juicy cock (yes, I had a taste while on the stage with him)!

Wish he's back in Cambridge!

Lee Novotny of LeeUK1972

Well, How d'you do! And congratulation for being the only conoisseur -as far as I know- to post some pics of our gorgeous boy on the web. I do envy you for being up on stage with him!

Reactions: Roybal

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi All,

I saw Willy the Kid perform a while back in a pub in Greenwich, he was amazing! My friend got taken on stage and gave him head (lucky bitch). Anywho, he was gorgeous and a massive wanger,

Aahhh the good old days of lazy summer's evenings with Willy the Kid

Did you ever see him in the early '90 at "The Bridge" near Putney? The most amazing eyes...

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Proportioned, thx for suggesting my blog! Ppl keep coming to see the photos :)

Yes, I do wish he comes back to Cambridge..or else, I have to hunt him down in London!!! :)

Will publish more of other male stripper photos soon too (performing on the stage right in front of my eyes)

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will publish more of other male stripper photos soon too (performing on the stage right in front of my eyes)[/quote]

Thanks LeeUK, please do. I am very partial to our boys without uniform, especialy when they put out the flag.

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Willy is my favourite stripper on the London scene, and has the thickest cock. His act is really hot - have seen him many times at Bromptons. He usually gets a punter to lie down on stage, and does push-ups over him, so that his cock goes into the punter's mouth - very hot.

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be chosen has always been one of my fantasies, unfortunately, or fortunately, so far it has never happened.

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Proportioned, I think it's so easy to be chosen, in my opinion. All I did was cheering him and smiling at him a LOT! AND by far I think I was the only one who cheered the loudest cuz everyone else was either too shy or did not give a shit! :p

I wish I could see him again one day. Good luck to everyone else who wants to "try" Willy The Kid!!! Hehehhee

colbenuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG Willy the kid, I saw him about 12 years ago in small gay bar in Bury park in Luton (now an Indian restaurant) and yes, he picked me to get up on stage (I think it was because I had hid behind my m8's at the back of the room).
I was so embarresed, he put a towel around my head and wrapped it around his waist....there I was with his huge schlong right in front of my face...(yes..I did have a little suck).
The main thing I remember was how hard his ass was, absolutely rock solid.

Ah, memories...........

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
willy the kid is an old friend of mine real name "steve"

A fantastic guy gorgouse body and lovely cock :smile:

He is certainly one of the best strippers on the circuit.

As a straight married father, he is certainly comfortable enough with his own sexuality to go that little bit further in his performance than what most strippers do.

Heres hoping he will still be performing for many years to come.

nudeguy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great to hear from all these Wlly The Kid fans! I love Willy too..such a fab act...as yes.. I got to suck it TWICE which was hot. Love his big cock head...and what a sweet, genuine guy Steve is too. Keep up the good work mate!:wink: