Awesome Willy the Kid

nudeguy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the pleasure of going up on stage with him last night!!

I got to rim his ass and suck his cock. He was over me and put his cock in my mouth. Later he was in the 69 position and he lowered his enormous hard cock into my mouth and fucked my face.
was so hot!

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudeguy69, thx for the photos..definitely bring back those sweet memories of sucking him off on the stage!!! Oh my God...would like to "help" him on the stage again hahahah...

I will put photos of another cute male stripper when I was in Madrid last month, soon!!!

Thx for visiting my Willy The Kid post, y'all!!!! :)

Reactions: citomar

lucker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fluffed Willy years ago when he was the interval act in a Mr Gay UK competition. I was the 'stage manager' for the night and Willy seriously needed helping out and my job depended on it! It was pure business and function. I think he was more attractive back then, but weren't we all.

It seems odd that so many guys on here have been down on him - at least I know it was that long ago that I was one of the first!!

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love seeing this old thread revived.
Brings back fond memories and to think I had that hunky oiled up sexy beast of a man naked in my bedroom and stained my bed sheets with baby oil ;-). Ohh how I wished I kept those sheets. Going to have to have a good hard think about those later on lol