awkward bar moment

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by imacdaddy, Jul 27, 2006.

1. imacdaddy

imacdaddy Member

So, in the new to me city of chigaco, my friend steve from highschool was taking has been taking me bar hopping and "teaching" me about the lovely ladies of chigaco...to the point...I sort of don't want to go out with him again, or at least for a while. We both had a few too much to drink and in the midst of me and him flirting with two lovely brunettes, he says "hey ladies, check this out!" and he pulls down my loose fitted pants & underwear...not only did the girls and the entire rest of the bar catch a good look( and a few open mouths in awe) but my friend was kind of staring at it too much for comfort, and he "accidentally" brushed it. the thing is, i am not all thay open to public nudity, or guys for that matter...so i need some advice on what to do or say to him..im confused and feel humiliated..by the way spelling isnt my strong point :confused:

2. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say ditch him and don't do anything with him again. Regardless that he was drunk he had no right to do that to you.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The next time he asks, tell him 'no' and tell him why.

4. kurios

kurios Member

Agree say no thanks. I really didnt appreciate that little stunt you pulled the other night!

5. dong20

Gold Member

I had a terrible incident at school in gym class; slipped and fell on my nuts. I stayed away from bars for a long time after that.:eek: :smile:

6. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of Roger Dodger.

Just think of it this way: It's a big city, you'll probably never see those fucking people again. Everything's cool. Nothing is fucked here. Don't let one day ruin your week, man.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it there, bro. This was a once in a lifetime thing. the odds you'll ever see these people again is slim to none. On the other hand tho, ditch your so-called friend, and he askes why, tell him he's adrunken idiot with no restraint.

8. HorseHungHouseHusband

Chances are that you will never see these people again. If by chance you do see them again, it would not be your face that they recognize.

9. daniel.gales

daniel.gales New Member

Albums:
    I'd go out with him bar hopping again and take him to a gay bar when he's well and truly sauced. Then get him to drop his dacks and give his old fella a touch.

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

HHHH has a point here, Imac. When a naked guy held up a convenience store some time ago, the only description of the perp that the harried clerk could give the police was that he had a very big penis.

11. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Pulling down someone's pants in public is not just a bit rude. It's terrible behavior. You don't have to put up with it. I agree. Don't go anywhee with him again and tell him exactly why.

12. imacdaddy

imacdaddy Member

thanks guys, and girls, but the thing is, if you didnt read my previous forum, hes my only "friend" in chicago, since i just moved there...

13. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
  14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Firmly establish and reinforce your boundaries. Once your boundaries are clear to your friend, do not tolerate future breaches of this nature.

15. pexman

pexman New Member

Albums:
    I tend to be more gracious when alcohol is involved. Which of us hasn't done something stupid or regretable after a having few? Had something similar happen in college outside during a huge spring dorm party where by buddy tried and nearly exposed me. My butt was completely shown but not my penis. I rebuked him strongly for it and he apologized. Soon afterward i completely understood that the alcohol had an influence, though it's still not excusable. I say give him a second chance and next time maybe tape a sign to your cock, covering it all, that just says, "You wanna see a big dick? The guy standing next to me is one!" All in fun, of course, and he should take it as a joke.

16. HorseHungHouseHusband

I would also NOT go anywhere with anyone again if I were either humiliated or made to feel uncomfortable around that person.

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Is this guy someone you can have heart to heart talks with and he wont' get mad? If so, call him up, get a beer and say look I know we were both tanked but...... and spill it. Tell him you like him as a friend and all but.....

18. diego

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice way to hit on women. I should've try next time.

19. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Not only is that rude as hell and the sentence should be a mandatory beatdown, but you should ditch this guy for the sheer fact that taggin along with this chode will ruin your game.

Give him the Trump: "Your Fired!"

OmahaBeef

20. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Unless you actually like him as a friend I would get rid of him. Even though I give a little leeway when alcohol is involved, if he acts like that when he is drunk then I would question the wisdom of going to bars with him. You are judged by the company you keep. Having said that if it was a one time thing, or if he is actually a good friend (not just because you only have one- that will change in time) then it may be worth forgiving. Now, finally, ask somebody at work to go out for a beer. Make some new friends in your new city. (I am pretty shy, so this is a matter of do as I say and not as I do.)

Draft saved Draft deleted