1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

awkward but awesome

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mikeinatlanta, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Mikeinatlanta

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I live in a college town and am 35. Plenty of young beautiful ladies everywhere.. Well last night I hooked up with a 19 year old blonde. We made out and she dug into my pants and stroked me for a minute and a literally shot 10 ropes of cum everywhere. I was so horned up there was no turning back. Usually I last a long time and was kind of embarrassed. To my surprise she was acually flattered and seemed to dig me more. I eventually ended up fucking her for hour's later but loved her perspective. Funny how if we make a woman cum fast we are studs but if bust a load too soon it's..... Just got me thinking.

2. littleguyhugedick

littleguyhugedick Well-Known Member

I am jealous of the HUGE ropes man. I do understand what your saying.

3. notN2pussy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a FWB for sometime, he is hard when he gets out of the car , that is flattery to me.Everyone is different.

4. Scott8361

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriend likes to catch me off-guard in the shower and will suddenly stroke me or go down on me. She will get me from zero to sixty in only a couple minutes! She says she loves to do that to me and likes that I respond so favorably to her actions. She is proud of her skill to make me cum quick sometimes!

5. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Well-Known Member

6. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeahh. It's all good. Whenever you blow your load early like that, you just know the next orgasm is going to take MUCH longer to reach...so h-o-t....

7. Betty_Cocker

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    I think it is pretty awesome if a guy cum's quick and can shoot a big load like that.. IF I know he's going to keep going....and cum again.

The thing here is that many women are multi-orgasmic (not all for sure) and can cum several times in one good session. Mine are like pistons firing once I get started. There are fewer men who can keep that pace.

Most men I've "sexperienced" bragged about how they could shoot one and keep going... but then when they cum this is what I've gotten: "What? you expect me to come again? After THAT?"

Granted, I have seen a few men who could do what you've described and I think that is just H.O.T.

8. followcherry

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great story, Mike :D Glad she was pleased.

9. catman

catman Well-Known Member

Was with a woman once, very turned on (lots of petting) precumming like crazy- had to convince her I had NOT cum, it was just precum....she really wanted to not believe me lol

10. long_uncut

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. Mercurygirl

Mercurygirl Well-Known Member

Well that would all depends on what you're doing when you come too fast.

The frustration for women comes when it's intercourse. It's when we've decided sex is going to happen, switch on that part of our sexual brains, all systems are go, we're ready for sex, and then the guy goes and sprays his shorts. It sucks because we're all working up to get fucked, the motor is warmed up, the oil is hot, we want it, and suddenly we're looking at a dripping limp dick and hearing an apology. Ugh. We're left wet, horny, and frustrated. That's the deal breaker and when we're likely to close up the candy store, think less of you.

But trust me on this, there is no such thing as "quick" when it comes to a guy busting a nut when we're blowing or jerking him off. Actually it's kinda of nice when the guy doesn't take too long. It's also a bit of an ego boost for us. There's power in that, and that type of power is a turn on.

I can honestly say it has never turned me off to see a guy come fast if I'm going down on him or jerking him off. Personally, I think it's fantastic and hot. I'm not surprised the girl you were with dug it that you shot off early. Hell, I feel like Supergirl in those moment. You know, aren't I the shit, poor boy didn't stand a chance what with my master skills and hotness.(haha)

Add, I can tell you from personal experience that a young girl like her gets an extra sexual charge being able to get an older experienced guy off like that. A quick shooter is common place among the young men our own age but if we get an experienced guy to lose it early it's like we bagged the prize buck. An older guy, especially if he's hot, carries a high degree of prestige and intimidation not found in younger guys who we've learned we can pretty much wrap around our little finger. There's a feeling we have to impress the experienced guy more, work harder. A sexy older guy is a much greater conquest, especially for a young woman exploring her newly discovered sexual powers.

It's a kick then to suddenly see the older guy knocked off the lofty heights we imagined him, placed him, and watching him lose his mind, busting a load all over the place, reduced to a weak in the knee convulsing boy just like all the rest. In an instant we have the power, are in control, have stolen his crown. There we are, sometimes half his age, he's got all power, the life experience, is wiser, richer, knows all the games, and in an instant he'll hand over his wallet, car keys, step over his own mother, just for one more tug, suck, to put him over the edge. Reduced to begging like a puppy, putty in our hands. Now that's power and I can tell you it's intoxicating, and aren't I hot stuff. Thus the aforementioned extra sexual charge and turn on that comes from discovering those female sexual superpowers.

And like you and that girl it got me so wet for when he recovered because there was nothing I wanted more than to hand him back the power, his crown, and for him to fuck me like crazy afterwards.

12. long_uncut

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow! I have never heard it explained so clearly and eloquently as by Mercurygirl!

13. SlamminSammy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd love to experience 10 ropes of cum shot all over my face.

14. EquusAZ

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    My Ex and I used to have "Races" to see who could cum last. I would play dirty and tease him as he liked it and I'd "win" a lot of times but only by a second or two. Good times!

#14 EquusAZ, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  15. badger2395

badger2395 Well-Known Member

Mercurygirl certainly nailed it. Having been an older guy with a younger partner, I've had similar experiences. Good times. :biggrin1:

16. malakos

malakos Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yep, that is a pretty awesome reaction.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice