Awkward Highschool Sports

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by MCA, Jan 18, 2008.

1. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Other than the obvious locker room story about the dude whose dong touched his knees, does anyone have a funny story about penises and varsity sports? Guys and girls comment, please.

At the start of track practice they made everyone on the team, jumpers, runners, throwers, etc., all do jumping jacks. Hilarious. I either never ran with underwear or I wore boxers. I used to do mine right next to the hottest girls on the team after I got used to how much my shorts flopped around. I think I got the same pleasure out of it that the girls did with leg lifts. Athletic shorts are the best way to show off what you got, be you guy, be you girl.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Can we up it to college-aged locker rooms, so that we're not discussing minors in sexual situations? Or, could we at least make sure the situations are just exposures, etc. and don't develop into anything sexual, getting the site in trouble?

3. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea my shit fell completely out of my gym shorts at a track meet event...not only was dat embrassing...but I also lost da race & was constantly teased by everybody in da school..including teachers & staff of whispering jokes...I my parents transferred to another school behind it...
    fun now...but not then!

4. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Very good point Novice. I wasn't going for a creepy age thing at all. I was just,
    (A. In sports in HS and not in College, and,
    (B. Much more embarassed by bulges, etc. back then.

So, really, this is for any funny sports moments. I guess.

5. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    In addition, the tiny shorts they make you wear in Cross Country were hilarious on the rare meet that wasn't freezing-ass cold.

6. chill4d

chill4d New Member

This thread reminds me of the movie Juno...

just thought I'd put that out there

7. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

8. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    in high school - we had to pass a test b4 jr year ...
    shimmyup this roap, touch the charcoal, and come down again....

damned if phillippee could get two feet -
    i could go all the way ...
    years later, he'd lost his weight, looked great, had a beautiful wife & 3 great kids at a reunion ....

i was the skinny kid who could climb anything
    he was the fat slob who could barely breath

HE SAID - u never made fun of me .. i said
    neither did you

guess how we had changed by the reunion?

9. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

1971 HS track. After a meet we posed for a newspaper photo. One runner, Craig, was in front, one knee on the ground, the other up in front. His package, a very long one, too, was peeking out. The picture actually appeared in the paper's sports section the next day. I guess the photo editor didn't notice, but Craig sure did. Took a lot of teasing all year. Even teachers had a tough time keeping a straight face. THe paper apologized, but what could they do? It wasn't a huge circulation, maybe 20,000 at that time. A more innocent time to be sure. Today, they'd be in litigation. I wish I had a kept a copy.

10. AmyG

AmyG New Member

Our team had a guy flop out of his track shorts while sprinting. He was really big too. I think he just wore briefs to begin. After that, he switched to compression shorts. Everyone thought it was just funny. Moms were shocked though

11. HugeSoccerStud

HugeSoccerStud Active Member

Albums:
    at my high school we were always required to wear spandex under our shorts plus you have a jock, so its pretty held down. its uncomfortable running without your junk held down anyway

12. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never played sports much in high school myself, but it appears to me that in American high schools at least the sports that would cause the most embarrassment for a guy who was well endowed would be football, rugby or wrestling. Their uniforms are made from the most revealing materials and cut as short as possible for limited restriction when they are out on the field, so you would have to be pretty at ease with yourself and your penis size to go ahead and wear your uniform in any of those three sports.

13. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I would have searched their archives although it was probably deleted immediately! Shame, what a shame.

14. Love-it

Gold Member

We had to wear jock straps but you had to watch out for "Atomic Balm" in the pouch!

15. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    We had one guy a real ladies man at 6th form college, always loved to show off, on the field.

He was down three sports, track, high jump and javelin, - but high jump was his undoing -

His girlfriend was on the side lines watching and in between events, he kept going over to her, and kiss and cuddling her, you could see when he returned to the field that he was getting excited. He dick was quite big as I remember from the locker room, but wow, it was big when aroused.

He was wearing running shorts, don't think any other support, running round the track you could see if flopping around.

He finished the race, went over to the girlfriend and was quickly growing one hell of a bulge, she rubbed it a few times before he left to do high jump. Man was his dick standing out, his left leg was being strained.

As he ran his prejump to high jump, his left the ground, as his left rose so did his shorts and out popped, his dick (I would have guessed a very nice 8 inches), as he rolled over the bar, you could clearly see his very hard dick taking air.

When he landed he realised and then struggled to get it back in his shorts, but I think the major of the college saw his dick by then and it was the talk of the month.

16. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    And running in anything up-tight always sucked! I ran everything from the 400m to the 5K. NEVER wore anything more restricting than boxer shorts. Besides, I used to get so nervous before running events that I would be drastically smaller than usual.

17. hellagood88

hellagood88 New Member

i remember one of the hottest guys in school had a bit of a flashing once. there were a few of us, that did swimming instead of rugby and he was one of them, anyway they were very strict about stuff in my school and he had lost his speedos, and they said that he had to go and get a new one in his own time so they made him swim in his underpants. and of course when he got out of the pool they completely slipped off, and he tripped over them. god he was so embarrassed. because of course we saw everything. he was just above average but had huge balls. anyway after that he made sure he had his speedos.

18. ibeme0610

ibeme0610 New Member

I wrestled in high school and the coach took me aside and more or less told me I was to wear a jockstrap, never briefs under my singlet when dressed out for a match. Apparently there had been some comments made that I wasn't leaving much to the imagination when wearing a singlet.

Looking back, I'm pretty sure he was uncomfortable about having to have that conversation with me. As for me, I turned bright red and mumbled something about taking care it before the next meet. :eek:

19. midlifebear

Gold Member

My track coach thought I would be good at the high jump and pole vault. He was half correct. I could pole vault without any problems, but for some reason I always barely made it over the high jump and would somehow end up with my track shorts half off -- off enough that my "junk" spilled out. Not fun.

20. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

That's funny my wrestling coach told me the same thing....I was so shocked he did...but later it paid off!

Draft saved Draft deleted