Awkward Locker Room Situation

feznavj29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the first thread I've started since I've joined and I couldn't find a thread that already existed for the type of experience I had today. I was just wondering if anyone else had some awkward locker room situations.

Today, after I finished working out at the gym, I went in the showers as usual. The gym was pretty busy, but the locker room wasn't, so the showers were almost empty. After I finished my shower, I was drying off and since I wear glasses and can't see far enough to see the clock on the wall by the other set of shower heads without them, I walked over to check the time and dry off. One man came out of the showers in his swimsuit to go to the pool area, but there was another man in the shower area completely nude. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to dry off. When I looked over at him, I thought he might be checking me out. I wasn't sure until I looked back over at him and saw him tugging at his penis. I thought at first that he might just be washing his junk, but he kept on tugging on himself while looking straight at me. I was getting kind of nervous, but then two guys walked in from the pool and he quickly let go. I walked away, not before noticing the man's almost completely hard penis, and when I looked behind me, he was looking at me through the glass door to the locker room, just standing there.

Now, I have to admit, I was a little curious about this guy and it kind of aroused me, but at the same time, it was creepy and weird. The guy looked like he was in his mid 40s, I'm only 20. Anyone with similar stories?

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh, this probably happens about a hundred times a day! Its not at all uncommon, although that doesn't make it any less creepy.

The title of this thread ought not to be "Awkward locker room situation," but rather "Typical locker room situation" lol

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this situation is creepy only if you didn't enjoy the attention. If you didn't, I'm sure you sent that message to the bloke, in which case I suspect he won't repeat his cruisy behavior. From the tone of your original post, I'm not really sure you *didn't* enjoy it. You need to decide that first....then, just use your body language and don't make eye contact with the dude. He'll undoubtedly cease & desist.

Bruce1957

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, the joys of being twenty. It never happens when you are fifty - but I suppose that's when you should be doing the tugging.

Be flattered while it lasts!

Reactions: zawfi

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the first thread I've started since I've joined and I couldn't find a thread that already existed for the type of experience I had today. I was just wondering if anyone else had some awkward locker room situations.

Today, after I finished working out at the gym, I went in the showers as usual. The gym was pretty busy, but the locker room wasn't, so the showers were almost empty. After I finished my shower, I was drying off and since I wear glasses and can't see far enough to see the clock on the wall by the other set of shower heads without them, I walked over to check the time and dry off. One man came out of the showers in his swimsuit to go to the pool area, but there was another man in the shower area completely nude. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to dry off. When I looked over at him, I thought he might be checking me out. I wasn't sure until I looked back over at him and saw him tugging at his penis. I thought at first that he might just be washing his junk, but he kept on tugging on himself while looking straight at me. I was getting kind of nervous, but then two guys walked in from the pool and he quickly let go. I walked away, not before noticing the man's almost completely hard penis, and when I looked behind me, he was looking at me through the glass door to the locker room, just standing there.

Now, I have to admit, I was a little curious about this guy and it kind of aroused me, but at the same time, it was creepy and weird. The guy looked like he was in his mid 40s, I'm only 20. Anyone with similar stories?

I also went to to gym today and after I worked out and I showered. I saw a lot of penises in the locker room and in the shower area and today none were even close to being hard. However, there were a couple of dicks that were kind of semi-stiff in the showers, but I don't think they were tring to show off or anything. I was pretty soft today... and I think most of the other guys that had a semi-boner really cared at all what we saw. Thankfully, my dick stayed calm and as far as I know no one cared about my dick...

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happens a lot and sometimes it's just down right creepy. It's especially creepy when some dude in his 60's or 70's stares at your ass and licks his lips while stroking his cock. He got reported to management by the way. I don't really mind people looking at me when I naked but when they start to out and out stare, then it becomes a problem regardless of their age.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also went to to gym today and after I worked out and I showered. I saw a lot of penises in the locker room and in the shower area and today none were even close to being hard. However, there were a couple of dicks that were kind of semi-stiff in the showers, but I don't think they were tring to show off or anything. I was pretty soft today... and I think most of the other guys that had a semi-boner really cared at all what we saw. Thankfully, my dick stayed calm and as far as I know no one cared about my dick...

On the other hand I really don't care who sees my dick in the locker room or shower...

G Peter

1st Like
Media
A while back, i was getting dressed for my workout in the locker room. I noticed a naked older gentleman sitting in a chair watching guys walk around to and from the showers. Looked like he was enjoying himself. It kind of creeped me out.

So I mentioned it to one of the younger workers in the weight room. He says, oh yeah, I have seen that guy a lot. He says, wanna see something funny, follow me. I followed him into the locker room. The old guy is still sitting there naked on his chair. Jaime, the young worker walks right in front of him and flashes the guy dropping his pants to his knees as he walked. Old guy nearly fell out of his chair. I laughed loud and hard. Old guy didn't even notice we were all watching him.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, the joys of being twenty. It never happens when you are fifty - but I suppose that's when you should be doing the tugging.

Be flattered while it lasts!

Fifty is hardly old, if you start to take care of yourself. I'm 46, and it happens to me quite often. Most of them are younger than I am, and I've let a number of the cuter ones do a lot more than look when we got to the steam room. I actually started going to the gym because I decided I was going to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 50.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fifty is hardly old, if you start to take care of yourself. I'm 46, and it happens to me quite often. Most of them are younger than I am, and I've let a number of the cuter ones do a lot more than look when we got to the steam room. I actually started going to the gym because I decided I was going to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 50.

Me too!!! Late 40s are cool if you keep the bod in working order....

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happens a lot and sometimes it's just down right creepy. It's especially creepy when some dude in his 60's or 70's stares at your ass and licks his lips while stroking his cock. He got reported to management by the way. I don't really mind people looking at me when I naked but when they start to out and out stare, then it becomes a problem regardless of their age.
Trouble is, when you're young and don't know what's going on, you may be inclined to stare back, which he interprets as interest.

How creepy is it, that someone on the other side of the room is looking at you? A cat may look at a king. I suspect that some guys get aroused (maybe pre-erectionally, if that's a word) by the attention, and it's that that creeps them out.

There's a lot of ageism in these posts: old guys need love too, and sometimes find younger guys to love them (its a fact of life that the older you get, the more guys are younger than you). If it would be less creepy if he was your own age, that's ageism.

rebelmen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Same thing happened to me when in a lockerroom shower about a year ago. Some older guy was stroking himself wheile watching me shower. Flattering, but creepy.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh gosh if I could count the times?? I have been a competitive swimmer since age 15 and swim at our local YMCA. Just last weekend I was in the whirlpool and this cute black guy touched my foot with his and when I did not move my foot he said"do you have a place" and stood up and I have NEVER seen nor sucked such a big cock.On soft he hung 10inches...I said sure do after screaming that a large snake was in the tub with us---he died laughing and we had a LOVELY saturday afternoon.P.S.He is cumming over this saturday and sunday.I wish he would let me take a picture but I don't own a digital anyway.He is the longest fattest cock I have ever seen.It looks abnormal!

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
P.S. You 20 year olds also need to remember you will be 40 before you turn around. I don't understand finding it so "CREEPY"?? I always took and take it as a compliment when someone appreciates my body! That is one of the reasons I workout.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This happens to me at the gym quite often. It really doesn't seem to have anything to do with age. I have had older and younger do things to let me know they are interested. If you just turn away it is your way of telling them you are not interested. If you look back and check them out or make extended eye contact then you are letting them know you are interested. This has happened all my like in the gym lockerrooms. I am not young anymore and I apparently am not considered a old wrinkley freaky man as I have two males that seem to need to shower the same time I am done with my workout. One is closer to my age and he tries to use the eye contact approach. The other is probably in his very early twenties and has six pack abs, strong looking legs, is very handsome and is a shower with about a six inch flaccid cock. He spends a lot of time drying off in front of me, touching his package area more than it would be necessary to dry off and he makes sure he bends over in front of me to give me a excellent view of his gorgeous ass. I am not interested in anything sexual with either of these guys but I do appreciate the attention. At my age it is good to know that the ladies still are attracted to me and that I am good looking enough and apparently have a good enough body that the younger guys like what they see. lol