Awkward Locker Room Situation

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The other is probably in his very early twenties and has six pack abs, strong looking legs, is very handsome and is a shower with about a six inch flaccid cock. He spends a lot of time drying off in front of me, touching his package area more than it would be necessary to dry off and he makes sure he bends over in front of me to give me a excellent view of his gorgeous ass.

Give that guy my number.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but there was another man in the shower area completely nude. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to dry off. When I looked over at him, I thought he might be checking me out. I wasn't sure until I looked back over at him and saw him tugging at his penis. I thought at first that he might just be washing his junk, but he kept on tugging on himself while looking straight at me.
Now, I have to admit, I was a little curious about this guy and it kind of aroused me, but at the same time, it was creepy and weird. The guy looked like he was in his mid 40s, I'm only 20. Anyone with similar stories?

this happened to me quite a bit at a health club i used to work out at in fort lauderdale, i can't blame the guys i would probably do it too looking at a guy like me but i don't think it's appriate place to be wacking off at over another guy. i switched gyms and it rarely happened at that gym, here in tucson fortunately we have a fitness center in the aprtment community so i can work out and just shower at home afterwards.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trouble is, when you're young and don't know what's going on, you may be inclined to stare back, which he interprets as interest.

How creepy is it, that someone on the other side of the room is looking at you? A cat may look at a king. I suspect that some guys get aroused (maybe pre-erectionally, if that's a word) by the attention, and it's that that creeps them out.

There's a lot of ageism in these posts: old guys need love too, and sometimes find younger guys to love them (its a fact of life that the older you get, the more guys are younger than you). If it would be less creepy if he was your own age, that's ageism.

I don't personally have anything against older guys, I just prefer ones that are closer to my own age. Maybe as I age a little my preferrences will change. The guy I spoke of in my post would have been considered creepy looking even if he had been fully clothed. I don't know why he was at the gym as it was obvious that he didn't work out (he was fat and not the least bit in shape) overall he was just gross. I have however seen some older gentlemen that could eat crackers in my bed any time they wanted. These of course were trim, fit and in shape. This will sound wrong, but if my Dad wasn't my Dad, I'd have no problem bedding him. He is a very handsome, fit, man that exudes sexuality, but he's my Dad and I love him for being my Dad. Just incase you're wondering my Dad is just shy of his 54th birthday, so yeah, older guys can be a turn on in certain cases.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know all things are relative. I go to the Y to swim laps, three or four times a week, and I frequently am showering when the young guys from the swim team come in to shower. Now I do not have the slightest interest in looking at immature guys who are so unsure of their bodies that they shower wearing their speedos. However, these young guys annoy me sometimes by snickering amongst themselves about the old guy with the big cock! I suspect that if I were a youth with a big cock , I might get more respect! Actually, I do get lots of respect from mature guys of all ages there at the Y! I fear there is a bit of ageism being shown by these young swimmers and I find it extremely disappointing that the snickering is not about what a great physique that older swimmer has, rather than how disgusting he seems with that big cock!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: Yea...I would think of it as 'creepy' esp since you didn't known the guy
:confused: If it made U feel awkward...it was awkward.
Be Safe, Be Careful, Yet Enjoy...Young-Blood.(by the way nice pics)
Whopper-lee
"Let not the young be misled. For common sense, is not so common, if not said."

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is not unusual. Almost every gym I have ever been in has provided a chance to be looked at and to look back. Boners happen. I'm in my 40's and when I was younger, I was naturally curious to see other men, naked, in the showers and some of them were just as curious to check me out. I just joined a new gym here in Florida and have been enjoying my new membership for the last few weeks. I haven't been in a steam room in years and was glad the club features a large steam, jacuzzi, sauna area within the men's locker room area, I like the heat as it really feels good after a workout. I started to assume that this club was somehow different, and the men were not here to cruise each other as it seems most here might be married and/or straight. But tonight, as a funny coincidence to the posts here, I was followed into the shower area by a younger guy in his 30's, tight muscular, and good looking too. This gym has been under a big renovation and the showers don't have any curtains at the moment. Out of the corner of my eye, in a shower that is across from mine I see he is starting to show some pretty thick wood... it is thick and starting to get up to a horizontal angle... and I am curious because it is growing longer by the second. but since this kind of caught me by surprise, I wasn't sure I felt like having the attention. (odd because I show it off here at lpsg a lot.) anyway, I just didn't want to get involved and kept my back to him mostly. I dry off and go to the locker area to get dressed. And there he is again and so I just smile and we say hi. Later in the parking lot, he must have been waiting as he drives by and I see him with his head out the window staring again as he drives by. So yeah, it is creepy in a way, because not much is really said and you are left to sort out how you feel about it. At this point I know it is natural and will happen (especially at a gym set up like this one is and at a time when less guys are around like tonight with just the two of us in the showers.) Maybe next time I'll flash him a growing semi too and tease his ass off a bit...

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Happens alot. Last year I was at a local gym playing some racquette ball and played a few games with this younger guy maybe 22? Anyway we were evenly matched and after our games I went to hit the sauna and whirl pool. As I was getting out of the whirl pool he walked up and started talking. So he followed me into the showers, undressed with me and showered next to me. I really didn't think anything of it until I started to noticed that whenever I looked away I saw him tugging himself out of the corner of my eye. Now after a sauna, whirl pool and hot shower I get somewhat engorged but not erect. I guess he took this as me being interested. He was now openly masterbating while talking to me. I said dude shouldn't you wait until you get home for that? He said C'mon and join me. I said no thanks and walked to the locker room. Now...I didn't feel turned on by it all but on my way back wrapped in my towel I got super hard. There was no hiding it so I made the most of my situation. I got some stares but I tried not to notice. I couldn't zipper up my pants all the way so I put my gym bag over the front of me and hoped my pants wouldn't fall down. I made it to my car and was finally able to zip up my pants. Why do you supposed I got so fully erect?

chicagoil

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This happened once to me. A guy a few years older than me followed me into the showers once at the Y (big communal showers with no dividers). We were the only ones in this huge shower room, but he came and "showered" right next to me, and the whole time I was showering, he was stroking his dick. I largely ignored him but did look at him out of the corner of my eye every few minutes to see if he was continuing to play with himself. When I went to the side to dry off, he followed me, and when I wrapped the towel around myself, he boldly asked, "Let me see it." "See what?" I asked. "Your dick," he replied. I was a bit shocked, since he had 5 or 10 minutes while I was showering to look all he wanted. I just looked him in the eye and said, "No thanks." I recall this same series of events happening again with the same guy at the same place one other time. Fast forward a couple years when I have moved to a different neighborhood and have joined the Bally's. Guess who I find there but this same guy. I observed him following other guys around the locker room, but at this place, it was a little harder to do what he had done earlier because there were dividers in the showers. But as soon as he spotted me, he sort of started stalking me with his eyes - staring, following me, etc. But we did not meet in the shower. Eventually he just tried a "normal" approach and asked me if I wanted to go have a drink some time. I guess I appreciated this approach (more direct) than the other one, although that was pretty blatant!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I usually enjoy being checked, but I am not sure I how would have reacted in a similar situation: maybe with a rush, ormaybe with a boost of pride.

I don't percieve if and how much you felt offended by that man's behaviour, but you sound mostly intrigued by that, don't you?

Regardless to your reaction, that man should manage better his hormones, i think.

I frequently get stares, but nobody has jerked off to me, so far, alas?? :)

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was out of town a few years ago and went to a local gym for a work out. All went well until I went into the group shower room to rinse off. There were a few of us in there, nothing unusual until i noticed the man, 2 shower heads way suddenly... for what appeared to be no reason, got a raging hard-on without even touching it.

He pleasantly just said to me, "Sorry about that. But, take it as a compliment." And smiled.

Although I was not actually "interested" in him. I did think it was a great compliment that I could give a random stranger a raging hard-on simply for "being there".

And he was such a gentlemen about the comment. Still makes me laugh abit and bring a smile to my face.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a gentle man (and a great line)

Will have to remember that the next time I get a hard on in an ackward place!

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
it is very typical. now if its golds gym hardly happens, but normal clubs quite often, depends on the ethnic balance too. hispanics typically are homophobes and dont do it or tolerate it or ignore it. Asians in most cases are small dicked, no testosterone and are asexual around other guys. blacks ....i dont know never been at any clubs i go to.

also if you are 20 lots of guys like seeing for first time or are learning to wank in showers and let others see or want to see. and most guys watch. Guys dont realize when they are 20 years above the age of viewer there is 50-50 chance that what you think they think is hot ...is sick to them maybe. i hear most all 50 yo men still view themselves as sexy as 28.

last its funny to see fitness clubs put up shower curtains for privacy and cut down on men jerking but actually it promotes it more. next time notice when you walk into showers oppoisite of each and the curtain is pull enough to block the view except the shower across from them. and hence the wankin happens

the whole key to any of watchin, jerking with others in sauna or showers is watch there eyes and if they are wearing a towel in sauna they typically will let it open so you can see dick. and they watch your eyes and if they see you look at dont gross out and look again, then it moves onto the guy touching himself innocently often, and you should recognize a dick that is semi hard still flacid.

the guys THAT ARE NOT INTERESTED typically wear shorts or if a towel keep it bound and if everyone goes naked the NOT INTERESTED guy will come in make eye contact only a half second as he sees where to sit, sits down an leans forward with elbows on the knees and looks at the floor, or if he sees your dick touching he makes sure he doesnt look back.
]
CAUTION!!!!!
there are those guys who generally come in or watch with shorts or towel on and they may keep looking at you often BUT BE AWARE. you really need to know are they looking because they want to play around or are they looking because the want to be positive you are playing with yourself before they leave and report you or in some homophobe men, will go off on you. THIS is typically where older men get in trouble because the just take it for granted that some guy wants to see there body (old and overweight or not) and they dont the time to figure it out and will enounter some really bad wrath of a guy, moreso than a 20 yo would doing the same thing

southernboyw9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several year ago I was at the gym changing an this older guy about 40ish (older than me that is) walked out of the steam room and had his towel wrapped around his neck. Not the norm for my gym which is very family (wife and kids family) oriented. Anyway this guy had a dick that was about 8" soft. It got everyones attention and several guys got hard. Even if it got just a little bigger hard it was a force to behold (as thick as a beercan soft)... and I'm 8.5 hard. I have to say I was a little jealous with what what he had swinging between his legs. But since I get lots of attention myself, I tried not to stare!

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
At my gym there are a lot of gay guys and quite a few married guys that I would call bisexual. It is not uncommon to see an occassional hardon in the shower. Actually stroking it while staring can get you into trouble...or punched out....depending on the guy. There was one old guy (late 60's)that would try to look under your towel in the steam and sauna rooms and he would make these weird sucking noises as he did it.....I always leave the area when I see him. Another guy pretends he can't see with out his glasses then stares at your stuff.....both are married men!!!!

Growing28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only time when it is creepy is when they don't listen to your body language, and it clearly shows you are not interested and they ignore it.

Jim

D_Knute Knutsack

Experimental Member
Media
it happens all the time.
when i was younger i never made eye contact for fear of making some dude think i was interested. now, when i notice someone checking me out i'll take it as a compliment and give a coy smile. i don't pick up guys like that...so, i don't care if they assume i'm interested.

:)

uncuthungboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im quite skinny guy with a large flaccid dick and balls. Some of guys have watched me on the shower or lockerroom in a way i didn't like it. I like to show me but when it's too flirting, like almost making succestion to have sex, it's wierd. Im gay too so it's not hetero-homo thing just a wierd thing :biggrin1: