Awkward Locker Room Situation

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember walking into the lockerroom, and seeing this extremely gorgeous guy showering with the curtain open. He looked like Tiger Tyson except with a six pack. Huge dick, bubble butt...his body was amazing. I actually watched him shower because he was perfection. After a few minutes, I felt like a peeping Tom and left. But jeez, was he hot as hell.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he was doing all that, he did NOT mind you looking I suspect... (or anyone else for that matter)

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't know comraderie until you're looking over your shoulder with a mouth full of toothpaste, just in time to see and smell a grown man pinching one off (grunts and all) right behind you. That's male bonding. That's brotherhood.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was walking back into the lockerroom after a workout and noticed a guy in the shower. It probably took 5 min. or so for me to change and when I walked in, I noticed the same guy was still there and kind of straightened up and glanced over his shoulder at me. I took a shower in the opposite corner of the room but noticed right away the guy had a raging hardon. He must have been jacking off before I came in. I would turn around and I swear i could hear him stroking. I gave him a nice slow show and walked away...

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Trigon...where did this happen? Or were you just making a far-fetched statement?

Curious :)

Happened a few posts back, but you probably missed it:

...I'm pretty sure family size has plenty to do with being comfortable in a locckerroom.

I went to a big con in PA with a co-worker, whose cousins put me me up for a night--seven guys and one full bath. We had a dude on the toliet and one in the shower, or two at the sink and one in the shower! Two in the shower, four in the mirror and one on the john! We had shit, cologne, mouthwash and Irish Spring in the air all at the same time, and nobody complaining because that's how they've always lived.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't know comraderie until you're looking over your shoulder with a mouth full of toothpaste, just in time to see and smell a grown man pinching one off (grunts and all) right behind you. That's male bonding. That's brotherhood.

Really :confused:

I would much rather play beer pong.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it happened again.
After working out and playing racquetball I was showering and the locker room and the showers were busy. While I was showering, this middle aged guy exited the shower room and stopped and just stood there and stared at me. I didn't know why he was standing there for so long and figured he would just leave, but nope. I turned around to rinse the shampoo out of my hair and when that was done turned around for a final rinse off and he was still there, just blatantly staring at my dick. My shower was done and I was ready for a steam and walked to the steam room with this guy still just standing there staring. I didn't look at him and I guess he just left. I thought he was going to follow me into the steam room but he didn't.
It's rather odd to me that other men make a point of staring so openly.
All I can say is I hope he liked what he saw and that he has sweet dreams tonight. lol.

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pool that i go to in Aus is a bit odd. Everyone under 25 and most people under 35 cover up. ie shower with bathing suit on in the open showers or shower in the stalls and walk in and out with a towel around them. They even get dressed with the towel on.
I was also one of those people. However the other day i thought i might change that. I had a read of what alot of you were saying and thought, you know i am entitled to a shower like the older guys, and i am comfortable with my body so why not?
so i took a shower in the nude.
However, as luck would have it i was the only one in there. But that was cool, coz i was actually sort of nervous about this experience, even though i was playing the cool cat who was going about his business as usual.
Then came an older guy into the shower area. He looked at me up and down (a little longer down than up) with a confused look on his face and i just half smiled at him. He then proceeded to one of the stalls to take a shower, but left the door open... i think to 'keep an eye on me' .. if you know what i mean. He maintained the frowned confusion everytime we caught eye contact. I did sneak a peak and he was not very well endowed, and niether am i.
I think he was taken aback because he hadnt seen a young body in there before. I dont know... but it was a little strange... his expression i guess. I guess i expected to not be noticed, and everyone to go about their business as everyone seems to experience here.
However this is not detering me from contiuning the liberating experience of showering nude in the presence of other men!