Awkward moment with roomate

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hot97, Jan 22, 2010.

1. hot97

hot97 Active Member

Albums:
    After a night of beer pong and many other drinks that i care not to name, i was drunk, my roomate was drunk, and a few our mutral friends were all shit faced. One of them has the bright idea to have a wrestling match. my roomate calls me out and he is talking a bunch of drunk shit like i can kick your ass and all of that type stuff. I agree to wrestling him because I can't turn down a challenge. our friends are egging us on and we start to wrestle. lol I can't wrestle and i get pinned with in the first minute. My roomate is 6'1 and muscular and i am 5'9 and slim so it was an unfair match but i digress. I was wearing sweat pants and while i am pinned on the floor my roomate reaches down my pants and squeezes my dick and balls hard. I yelled out what the fuck dude...........the next morning i asked him what that was all about and he looked at me and said he didnt remember doing that at all........................ ok really does he really not remember.

2. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

maybe a drunken night is just a drunken night......unless you have some insecurity you need to share with the world?

3. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

I believe that being drunk simply gives one the courage to do what he or she wants to do, but can't do while sober.

4. SuperSizedBalls

SuperSizedBalls Active Member

Albums:
    well now hot97 --- after viewing ur profile/gallery pics i must confess that if i were in his position, some years younger, etc., i'd have had my hands down in ur pants too ... u look to be totally delectable in my view. and yes hot97, i'd be inclined that he DOES remember doing it, and he's just in denial and maybe a little bit embarrassed that he may have opened that ol' closet door a bit.

5. Nucklez

Nucklez New Member

in vino veritas

6. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that he probably remembers but doesn't have the balls to admit it. Why he did it? You're hot dude, your photos are hot, hell even your name is hot. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some attraction to your body, though it sounds like it's probably minor enough that it takes getting shitfaced for it to surface. Take it as a compliment and don't sweat it, bro.

7. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    So are you saying you possibly enjoyed it, and want more
    or
    are you trying to get him to feel guilty .but you would still like more
    Seems to me its the games we play as teens ..even up to mid 20,s maybe
    Enjoy it all .. and give the guy a fair go
    i reckon
    enz

8. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take him out drinking and see if it happens again!

9. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I see it as some playful torture. He had you pinned, hes gotta do something...right?

10. dad4you

dad4you Member

The only time I got drunk was with some friends, after a while I got really drunk and apparently I said some things that my friends later told me I said.. I don't remember about a half hour of time that night, so I could have easily have said it. If he said he didn't remember it, maybe he doesn't and for the sake of friendship I would let it pass. Maybe you shouldn't be around him when he is that drunk again if you don't like him acting like that.

11. D_Biggo Mortensen

D_Biggo Mortensen New Member

Depending on how drunk he was, there's a good chance he doesn't remember it. It goes without saying that people don't think very clearly when they're drunk and squeezing the life out of your junk may have seemed like a good idea at the time. Even if he does remember doing it, he might not remember why he did it so there wouldn't be much to talk about there. You should probably just let it go to keep things from getting awkward unless he does it again.

12. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Your roomate honestly might not remember it...but being drunk makes some guys completely lose their inhibitions and they do stuff that they might secretly want to do but would not dream of doing sober. If he does remember it he is probably EXTREMELY embarrassed by it.

When I was in college a bunch of us were drinking in a friends dorm room one night and suddenly this HOT Asian guy named Brian that I was good friends with grabbed me hugged me kissed me on the lips and told me that he loved me and wanted to suck my dick and started trying to pull my shorts off.

Knowing what I know now now I would have dropped my shorts and stuck my prick in his mouth and let him blow me until I busted a nut down his throat...in spite of all of those other "str8" guys in the room. But this was 1991, and people were not as accepting of gays back then. I was also a shy closeted 18yo kid and the last thing I wanted was EVERYONE in my freshman dorm hearing about me getting my dick sucked by another dude...So I pushed him away and said "DUDE YOU ARE REALLY DRUNK", and "I am not into any fag shit man."

The guy's roommate and the other drunk fuckers in the room were just sitting there with their mouths open in TOTAL amazement at what was happening. If I had let him blow me I suspect that they would all have been hard and beating their dicks. Hell they probably would still be jacking off thinking about it now, 18 years later. ROFL

Anyway, I am pretty sure Brian was secretly gay or bi and that he probably had feelings for me and they started coming out when he was drunk. I am sure Brian remembered what he did because he kind of avoided me for a while after that, but after a week or so he was cool and it was like it never happened. I never mentiond it and neither did he. I don't think his roommate or the other dudes ever did either...because I am sure everyone in the dorm would have known about it if they had.

#12 B_jeepguy2, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  13. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Some people don't remember a thing when they're drunk. However, some people remember everything even when they're drunk. You should observe his drunken behaviour from other occasion.

14. Straightguy

Straightguy New Member

A friend of mine was drunk/tipsy and tends to be quite flirty that way. So I'm hanging out with her and all of a sudden she grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts. Awkward as hell....considering she's drunk, and at that moment we were just friends. Next day when we were hanging out I mention the story to her and she doesn't remember it at all. Embarrassed her so bad. On the other hand you have me who remembers everything that he does drunk. It just depends on the person if you ask me. Unless it happens again I'd just go with he's fucking with you. And what's the worse case scenario to the situation anyways?

15. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Unless you have other reasons to think he's gay, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him. I've seen a fair amount of that type of "it's a guy thing" horseplay in my highschool and college gym classes, one of which was swimming (in the raw, of course). Often it's only taking advantage of a freedom to be "daring" and to break the rules of decorum--a young guy's thing. Besides, remember Kinsey's scale of sexuality, running all the way from exclusively hetero on one end to exclusively homo on the other. (He also claims that people who fall between those two extremes are the best-balanced. Geez! what does that say about me?!?) And finally, I don't see why either of you should be uptight about it. So he was just a drunk straight, so he's bi, or so he's some shade of gay. So what? None of those should affect your friendship....and just to dispel any tension that might remain, I think you should tell him that. Might surprise you how much closer it would draw you two in your friendship. And no snickering! There's absolutely no innuendo implied in that sentence.

#15 karldergrosse, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  16. 9inchhandfull

9inchhandfull New Member

Well well well! you know it is sorta nice to have someone else's hand on it other than your own man. If my friend did that with me I would get him drunk more often. He was just trying to make you a friend for life.

17. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has your roommate ever seen you naked (shower etc) ? If not, he was probably just curious to see what you had under the hood and saw an opportunity. I wouldn't make much of it.

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

hot97, I wanted to also see what you "had under the hood" so I checked out your gallery. Wanna wrestle next door? LOL

19. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like how everyone is playing this off like it was nothing when it could be considered sexual assault. Not that I'm suggesting you go out and try press charges or anything. Just remember that a lot of the guys here are a lot more liberal with this sort of thing.

Obviously we have no way of knowing if he remembers or not.

20. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'd consider it sexual pleasure.

Draft saved Draft deleted