Awkward staring on the street

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not usually Surprised by my Fellow Angelenos .But there is 1 thing I have not gotten used to.That being , Awkward Staring by other Men on the Street. Walking down the Side Street today, me wearing Jeans and a Light Purple Ralph Lauren Shirt. There was an Attractive man, walking past me in the other Direction on the Other Side Of the Street. I am Wearing Sunglasses, and Minding My Own Business. This Attractive Man was Staring Holes in me. No Smile, No Acknowledgement, Like a Wave, or Hello. Are We That Ignorant? I Found this guy Creepy, and I am Not Flattered. I would Rather Be Ignored.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry you got creeped out. Most normal guys would give you a raised eyebrow or some other sense of "hey, you're hot and you've noticed that I've noticed you... cheers!" He may just be a douche. I'd not let him bug you... enjoy the oogling. Some of us don't get such attention. ;-)

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Cruising" is an art form this guy clearly hasn't mastered. For most it's part of the hunt, that scintillating moment when eyes meet and there's a spark and a smile. You got none of that. Just make sure to take a different route in the future so you don't risk running into him again.

Reactions: keenobserver

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get stared at a lot, because I'm so muscular. And in summer I'm usually out on the streets of London in tight black leather jeans and a singlet.

So sometimes I just decide to turn the tables on the guy who is staring. I look back, smile, click my fingers and point at the floor by my feet. And they can't help themselves. They come over and kneel. Staring at my bulging crotch.

I could make them suck my dick but it seems unfair to other innocent passers by.

:)

But I'm always polite if it's a lady. She might get a smile, a grin, a wink of a thumbs-up.