Awkward

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SMP, Jul 22, 2006.

1. SMP

SMP New Member

I don't know if this is the approporiate section to post this on, but here goes..

I recently broke up with my last girlfriend (who will be referred to as Betty from herein) because she was overly sexual (it was a turn off, not to mention annoying after six months) and I've recently been dating this one girl.. she's amazing.. I'm a down-to-earth, realistic guy and I would never normally say this but I can see it going even into Marriage..

Anyway, I have this problem.. because Betty was so sexual all of the damn time, I've come to associate anything sexual with her, and it weirds me out. I mean, I have sex with my new girlfriend anyway, but it feels awkward at times.. like previous association, you know?

I know it's weird, but does anyone have any remedies, comments or suggestions?

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Have sex more often with your new girlfriend and you'll soon forget Betty.
    Sounds like Betty was good, maybe a bit of gentle encouragement will make your new love even better.

3. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a tough one, SMP. What "overtly sexual" stuff did Betty do that made you feel uncomfortable? And which you feel you ought to find comfortable with your new girl?

4. freesnake54

freesnake54 New Member

Time is probably the best remedy. After a few non-Betty orgasms you'll be in good shape.

Draft saved Draft deleted