Awkwardness with your height/size?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else experience this?
I'm like 3-4" flacid, 6-6 1/2" hard and my height is 6'1". I feel very underpowered for how tall i am (although I know height has nothing to do with size).
I'm 19. Think I still have a chance to grow? Also who has actually had success through jelqing?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 5 11 and only have 4.75 hard, only 2 1/2 soft, your lucky. I know what u mean though
I don't feel so "lucky" though. I think it's all just subjective, I'm sure there's guys out there who are in the 7 range that wish they were 8. If my dick magically grew an inch bigger overnight, I feel I would permanently be completely satisfied in that department. I think everyone feels that way about their own size though.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did something happen to give you that complex?

Yes, his inability to listen and decision to judge himself against the unusual.

Can I tell you something LemacST?

You will never be in bed with a beautiful woman and not be able to make love with her. Now that IS something to whine about.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, to be very honest...
Growing up throughout high school, I let people walk all over me. I didn't exacty feel victimized, I just didn't care. I didn't care about anything. Once I realized how bad that was, I started sticking up for myself in all sorts of ways. I realized I have many strengths--some which I didn't know of and others that I completely ignored. I guess as a compensational thing, I began exploiting my strengths, speaking of them proudly, juicing them to prove to myself and others where I stand. Basically I became a cocky fucking asshole. The worst part is that having people reassure me that I was cocky just made things worse because it just made me cockier. I felt invincible, I had the craziest superiorty complex ever (I didn't realize how bad it was though). Finally a girl criticized me with a below-the-belt blow (literally), I'm sure you guys can guess what she might of said...suddenly I realized that I don't have the "cock" to be "cocky". This basically shattered my ego and I've started from scratch since (which I'm very happy about, since I learned being an asshole gets you nowhere).

This was my specific issue though. I felt above average in many things about myself except my penis. Before this happened, I was aware that I wasn't the biggest out there but I didn't care anyway because I didn't give it a second thought. This can happen to anyone with anything. One might have a large penis and be particularly proud about it until his girl rants about how he completely sucks in the sack. I'm sure he'd feel the same way I do (or did).

So yeah basically, indifference/meekness--->insane superiority complex-->inferiority complex on this specific topic. I'm trying to change this though, I know I can but it just hasn't happened yet.

I feel extremely embarassed for spilling my guts like this but I really don't care anymore. The best advice I can give anyone about this is that being cocky NEVER gets you anywhere. There is NO ONE who's built in a way that can please all, therefore NO ONE should act that way, even if just for kicks. It doesn't pan out in the end. I'm sure some of you are reading this and think I'm pretty fucking dumb for ever dabbling with narcissism, which I am, but you don't really realize how deep you're in until something like this happens. I just hope anyone who can relate will take what I said into account and steer away from that dark dead end.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in college now by the way and the narcissistic stage lasted from late high school to this year. So this superiority/inferiority thing was a two year thing.

sinVerguenza

Just Browsing
Media
You know, I have the same problem. Not the cocky problem; in fact i wish I was a little more cocky. I'm talking about the inferiority complex. My size is 6 - 6 1/2" long. I always kept in the back of my head that I may not be the biggest, but it never mattered because nobody had made any comments about it. I had had sex with a few girls but it was kind of like a one time thing with all of them. Then I got into a relationship and my girlfriend (that bitch) made little comments that made me start thinking more and more about it. Things like: "aww that cute little thing", "my little one", "are you in yet?" argghhh :mad:

Anyways I broke up with her.. No, no she broke up with me. I don't know if it was because of my "size"; although I hear everywhere that 6" is probably average, i don't know. But the point is I wish she had just kept her mouth shut and if she was unhappy with it, she should have just left me sooner and not hurt my ego that much. I am now officially afraid to be naked in front of a girl (unless I'm really drunk and don't care)

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, you're probably exactly my size. We're average, the real "small" that is out there and exists is like 5" and under. An experienced girl would know that our size is average, not small or big. Your ex was just a fucking bitch, I feel for you, sorry you had to go through that. Also, that site is very harsh and it exagerates many things but it's fundamentally true. In our society as a whole, people consider anything under 7" small (despite the fact that this applies to 2/3s of men) and no one will stand up to say anything about it because of the opression and stigma that comes with admitting that you're not hung.
I just hope I can become comfortable with my size and not have to deal with a bitch like your ex girlfriend...

bigtwin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys (lemacst and sinVerguenza) - You shouldn't relate "cockiness" to the size of a guys dick despite what you might infer from some of the posts on this site or what some girl may have implied. That's a bit childish to be perfectly blunt. You can be popular and successful with women (or any partner) regardless of how well you are or are not endowed. Sure its about attitude but more accurately its about personality and style. There is more to making love than your penis. Expand your mind.

cuthroat_8.5X6.5

Sexy Member
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im 192 cms tall (6'3'') and know im not small, yet everytime i look at my cock it looks small. same as my hands and my feet. yet people constantly say i have big feet, hands...
its all a matter of proportion. i dare say most people see them selves differently compared to the way everyone else see them. one mate i see my self as the same height, till we stop and see his eyes are around my mouth chin.
i feel under endowed with my height, but that doesnt mean that how other people see me.
i dunno, im rantting i know, dunno if this helps or not. lol

Reactions: Murphys

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 192 cms tall (6'3'') and know im not small, yet everytime i look at my cock it looks small. same as my hands and my feet. yet people constantly say i have big feet, hands...
its all a matter of proportion. i dare say most people see them selves differently compared to the way everyone else see them. one mate i see my self as the same height, till we stop and see his eyes are around my mouth chin.
i feel under endowed with my height, but that doesnt mean that how other people see me.
i dunno, im rantting i know, dunno if this helps or not. lol
"Cutthroat 8.5 x 6.5"

I think you're as big as most girls can handle (except maybe super size queens, of course). There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that you should think you're small, lol. I'm average but I have the same problem--I know the statistics don't lie and that I'm average (or in most cases, a bit above average) yet I look down and I see small. It's strange how your mind can play tricks on you like that.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should have told her that you'd never been with a small woman before. :biggrin1: That woman sounded a bit immature. Rant: I CAN'T stand people who belittle other people. :mad:

Seriously, I agree with most of the posters here. In addition, I'd say learn what makes you you, learn to love yourself (accept yourself for who you are, qualities and all) and be yourself.

Don't despair Lemac or Sin, there are many fish in the sea, you're bound to find someone who likes you.

Then I got into a relationship and my girlfriend (that bitch) made little comments that made me start thinking more and more about it. Things like: "aww that cute little thing", "my little one", "are you in yet?" argghhh :mad:...

But the point is I wish she had just kept her mouth shut and if she was unhappy with it, she should have just left me sooner and not hurt my ego that much. I am now officially afraid to be naked in front of a girl (unless I'm really drunk and don't care)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have reached a point even if all girls say i were small just for the hell of it.. it wont damage my self steem not even a little bit..!yet i wanna try those PE's and see if they work for me and maybe get to 9 inches ;o now even a size Q will scream lol

many men dont have sex because they have small dicks.. yet there are many women who dont care about it and some who do.. does that do are worthless.
girls if u dont have a B+ cups i dont like you.. LOL ...