Awwwww maaaaannnnnn

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Jan 23, 2010.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

I would post this in healthy penis section, but im using this more as a cathartic excercise.

So this evening, we go out and things fail with this other girl because of a drunk gay guy (see Pervert party fancy dress thread).
    I come home and it get to 6 am and im in my room. Im trying to sleep when i get a text from a housemate asking if im up. She comes down and gets into bed with me and from outta nowhere we are having sex. I dont really know why, i dont know why she likes me that much when shes been getting it on with women all this time. Anyway, As my chat friends will know i have another bitchy lesbian housemate, who i hear laugh with her friends. I KNOW she isnt laughing at me because if they can hear, they can hear that she is actually having a good time, but FUCK! that shit played on my mind. And then i start to lose my erection, and then i think about that and the vicious cycle ensues....

Now, the girl im with is getting frustrated as she cant get me hard. Judging by what ive seen with the girls, and how ive seen her control guys, shes probably never had this issue before. I can see in her face she must be thinking "WTF? Is it me?" After a while,she gives up, i give up, its over. Im not actually that bothered by it ending, it was painful to happen, i was tired, and the more i think about it, im not actually that attracted to her, But when someone is jumping in my bed, i didnt think do i want this? It took about the first 15 minutes for my mind to realise i was in someone.....

I cant even think she wont tell people, because she will tell one person in confidence no doubt, who will tell another in confidence and so on.... Im more bothered with people knowing and it ruining my chances with others. Especially the other girl, who is pretty damn hot.

Well ill end this sorry tale saying, thank god after this last time of having sex with her, it most probably wont happen again, although......i did say that last time. Fuck.

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You think whilst you're having sex? :eek:

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I balance my cheque book while having sex. :cool:

Lemon I was reading this and thinking it was your first time with this girl and you got deflated. But in the last paragraph you said it wasn't and so I guess there was no "problem" before. So I wouldn't worry about... it happens.

If you're concerned about the word that she may spread around... and you don't intend to give her a fuck again... well you could just say it was her, not you! "She's a lousy fuck." "It was boring." :tongue:

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I agree with the above mate. It was a lousy fuck, you were drunk, tired etc. And people aren't always that talkative when it comes to "lame" sex, because she will think it was her fault. And on the other side. She is the one who came crawling in ur bed... so she know she can't blame you.

But the most important is: did you had safe sex?

5. D_Andreas Sukov

i wasnt drunk as it happens.....I know shocking right.

And ofcourse i was safe.

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

They always say "it happens to everyone" and it is quite common. So maybe she won't.

Consider also that maybe she doesn't want people knowing she had sex with you. Nothing against you, she just might want to keep her 'options' open and create the illusion that she's not as slutty (or simlar) as she actually is.

I had a similar situation except I couldn't cum and for that and possibly other reasons she denied that we ever had sex :redface: (when asked by her male friends).

So the lesson is to not even worry about it. I've done much worse things during sex. Things so vile and disgusting you can't even imagine. And I'm not talking sexual positions or acts. I'm talking about bodily functions malfunctioning mid-act.

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    And then when you realised who you were in you lost interest. No need to worry it will be a reflection on you.

8. D_Andreas Sukov

It WILL or it wont be a reflection on me?

Meh, ill get some good sex soon and feel better. That or ill get drunk. And i know which one is more likely....

9. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

At least you've done her before. She knows it's not the norm for you to struggle with performance. If it comes up between the two of you just say you were really not into it. It's happened to me before because of the drink and it was the first (and subsequently only) time with the girl. So it happens and it could have been a worse situation. Don't dwell on it.

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Won't be.

11. D_Andreas Sukov

Phew......Lol. The last time we were pretty drunk. She has seemed pretty down all day. If it is to do with me, im dreading this awkward conversation coming up....on the plus, i did get laid.....somewhat.

12. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, now you've gone and posted it on the Internet. If they didn't know before, they're sure to now!

13. D_Andreas Sukov

No one will know who i am on here. Plus im pretty open with my friends. IM more bothered about future lays.....So im never hooking up on this site. Lol.

14. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

It wasn't like you initiated the sex - she jumped you and when you came to you lost interest.

15. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I doubt she'll say much Lems - it'll make it look like she's not fit enough to turn ppl on. :)

16. D_Andreas Sukov

well, people know now. My housemate heard two girls talking about it and when he mentioned it to them, he said Poor [Lemon] to which they replied poor [girl]. Fuck this man, i have a mind to challenge them on it but ill just look childish.......Fucking cock man

17. voidout

Gold Member

yes, but whether it was "your fault" or "her fault", it doesn't matter...

you have to realize, the girl is going to think it's her and then grab reassurance from other women who will boost her ego up by going "it's not you, he's lucky to even have you as a friend, blahblahblah, he has the problem..."

on both sides of the coin people will say "poor guy" or "poor girl".
    take it from where it's coming from.

besides, any decent woman you meet in the future who may have heard about the incident and doesn't have the brain to understand that what happened can be caused by a multitude of reasons...

is probably not someone you'd want in your bed to begin with.

Draft saved Draft deleted