Axe Commerical - Clean Your Balls

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"If you have dirty balls that need cleaning, check out this very important message from Axe."

I randomly came across this ad and I thought it was hilarious so I figured I'd share. That old lady!:rofl:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"If you have dirty balls that need cleaning, check out this very important message from Axe."

I randomly came across this ad and I thought it was hilarious so I figured I'd share. That old lady!:rofl:

"Wow...I could play with these balls all day." - Funniest thing I've heard today! :biggrin1:
And watching the old lady's facial expressions was great.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It even cleaned that older guy's old deflated balls, as well. :eek: I need a good sports equipment cleaner. I hope it is good enough for my boomerang. Sometimes, it gets dirty throwing it around out back in the backyard. My limo is next for a good washing.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It even cleaned that older guy's old deflated balls, as well. :eek: I need a good sports equipment cleaner. I hope it is good enough for my boomerang. Sometimes, it gets dirty throwing it around out back in the backyard. My limo is next for a good washing.
Boomerang, eh? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?