axe vs cologne.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Axe is called Lynx in the UK and Ireland and only teenagers and poor people use it.

I don't care for it - some of the straight up aftershave / colognes are OK I guess but I dislike the deodorant. It's cheap and smells it.

Some colognes can be great on men, used sparingly. I'd hate it if I couldn't smell my man's natural aromas through his scent. Fortunately I don't have that problem as he knows how to use a dab of cologne to accentuate himself and keeps clean and fresh so there's nothing to drown out.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE axe. I think whoever made those axe commercials must have observed me in action. I smell it on a guy and I go right over to him and nuzzle and inhale. Then again, maybe I'm a freak like that ;)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Axe is called Lynx in the UK and Ireland and only teenagers and poor people use it.

I don't care for it - some of the straight up aftershave / colognes are OK I guess but I dislike the deodorant. It's cheap and smells it.

Some colognes can be great on men, used sparingly. I'd hate it if I couldn't smell my man's natural aromas through his scent. Fortunately I don't have that problem as he knows how to use a dab of cologne to accentuate himself and keeps clean and fresh so there's nothing to drown out.
I've felt like accentuating myself every thirty minutes since I got back. Oh. That's not what you're talking about. Sorry

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:redface: i like axe. the smell reminds me of trying to cover up the weed/beer/sex reek after all night parties. my then be-fri would fishbowl the room with phoenix. everybody smelled like it for at least 2 days. it has to wear off, you can't wash axe off.

ml
axe body spray aka shower in a can