1. jonb

Gold Member

Axe doesn't attract either sex.

2. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    Its all about the girls' preference. If its a scent she is attracted to, you're good, otherwise, go find another brand. Its pretty amazing that they can market the stuff as a product that attracts women, and it actually works on some consumers.

3. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

My l/f likes my scent au naturel... she could hardly wait to get my pants off the few times I drove over to her place from my construction site, and wouldn't allow me to shower before giving her at least one decent fuck. However, when we go out together, I just use a very unobtrusive aftershave.

Bruce

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You must have a Susan there, BruceSter :excl: That seems like something she would do to get the plumber to work on her pipes. You're just another Mike :evilgrin:

5. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hm - I did this ABC/DH test on her behalf, and three out of five times came out with Susan, indeed (the others were Bree and Gabrielle). But the question is less how much and how good I work on her pipes, but more how she works on my pipe.

Bruce

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, I can only imagine, big guy. Of course, the larger pipes present so much more possibilites for entainment, so she is adequately rewarded, I'm confident.

Luke

7. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: Axe: the body spray for gang members.

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

On the subject of deoderant, part of how humans choose mates is through smell, and our body's work out who we are most compatible with genetically thorugh the smell of fresh sweat...

So you are actualy more likely to have a good relationship with someone who likes the way you smell naturally than with someone who has only smelt your deoderant. ;)

(or thats my inturpretation of what I've heard)

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If they can tell it's you before you turn the corner, your fragrance is too strong.

Axe is what the garbage man wears.

On a hot day: "Man, how can you stand the smell?"

Dumping another garbage can: "What smell?"

10. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Axe never worked for me. Some cologne can cover up that sweaty scent .......Axe just makes it smell worse . :eyes:

11. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Well, I can't say that Axe landed me a woman that I couldn't get for myself already. I once used it as my primary deodorant, but it didn't hold up very well in the summer months. It smelled nice for the first hour or so, but it didn't do much for perspiration. I stick to Degree now. That deodorant does what a deodorant should do.

Funny thing is -- Tag is pretty much the same thing as Axe (same company, maybe?) and the commercials are that much more insinuating. Love the one with the MILF asking who's a dirty boy and how old are you?

<shaky but amorous> "I&#39;m 22."

12. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Nothing wrong with Tag - I&#39;m using that one too. However - what brand of aftershave do you use?

Bruce

13. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    I am the master of colognes. I have Cool Water, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry Brit, Hugo, Mambo, Tommy, and Tommy Freedom.

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just what you&#39;d expect from an old geezer:

Deodorant: Mitchum

AfterShave: Gillette CoolWave

If I&#39;m getting really dressed up (enough to have to wear underwear) I&#39;ll dab on a little Oleg Cassini.

15. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I&#39;ve got both AXE and TAG body spray.

I&#39;ve gotten good compliments while wearing both.

16. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

That just proves that you are not a geezer- real geezers wear Old Spice&#33; ;)

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That just proves that you are not a geezer- real geezers wear Old Spice&#33; ;)
    [post=319150]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, that or Aqua Velva. But, alas, I&#39;m not a sea farin&#39; man (and besides, Gillette is cheaper.)

Anybody remember greasy kids&#39; stuff?

18. Average_joe

Average_joe Member

Albums:
    I chalk it up to a girl&#39;s preference. Now, while I haven&#39;t been ravished in an elevator as a result of my deodorant, I have gotten a few compliments from girls that I&#39;ve "smelled nice" when wearing Axe.

Personally, I think that it&#39;s more important HOW MUCH one uses, over what brand. Nothing is more disgusting than a guy who douses himself in aftershave, or a guy who uses something like axe to cover up BO. I&#39;ve found that Axe is NOT a deodorant, it&#39;s more a scent spray, and one that does not mix well with BO. Use an unscented deodorant, combined with a short spray of something like Axe, and you have just a tiny bit of pleasant smell that is not overpowering, yet a girl will smell when she gives you a hug.

I dunno, this is just me, but I&#39;ve found that it works. I&#39;m sure one can substitute it with just about any other quality body spray or cologne.

But nothing is more important than KEEPING YOURSELF CLEAN&#33; That will win you more praise than any amount of overhyped scent.

19. KinkGuy

Gold Member

A little dab&#39;l do you.

20. tallshenanigans

tallshenanigans New Member

Albums:
    im the kinda guy that will wear what keeps the ol&#39; pits dry and what ever I like the smell of and what i figure the chicks will like too

Draft saved Draft deleted