AZ-Very nice, discreet and generous guy loves 9+ dicks.

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by bigdickobsession, Apr 12, 2009.

1. bigdickobsession

bigdickobsession New Member

PHX, AZ area, Avg sized guy, NL, 52, 175 lbd, Red/blond, Blue, 5'10" gius very interested in huge hung guys, especially UC, but not necessary. Am nice, clean, discree and very Generous to guys 9*, even more who need special oral service. I'd love to worship the biggest dick I can. Very c;eam. doscreet amd giving guy would love to give head to HUGE COCKS in Phx area. Your place. NSA, No recip, but possibly regular meetings. Just love HUGE dicks and generosity to HUNG guys to appreciate their "special" gifts. Str8, gay, bi, curious, geedks, nerds, sking heads, punks, skaters. NO guy with HUGE dicks are refused. Need appreciation, worship, friendship and generosity are refused.! Drop a line. Very appreciate of guys willing to pose for photographs. No face show if requested. Standard model forms signature req'd but reimbursed.

Drop me a line. NO Dicks TOO big for worshipping and photographing. YOUR limits are always and totally respected!

Peter:cool:

2. bigknobnveins

bigknobnveins New Member

Albums:
    Love your message and Name tag!

Draft saved Draft deleted