B.A. Billy Gunn

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any of you all remember the Bad Ass from WWF! Always claiming he had the hottest ass around! I remember drooling over him! Got any pics of his ass or His Bulge?

Reactions: MaleExpose

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BillyGunn.JPG

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I always thought he was hot too bigboy. He had an ass to die for, so nice and round and full. Love him to sit on my face then let me fuck him for a week.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a rear view shot of Billy with his then partner Chuck kneeling at his crotch. Notice Chuck's Wedgie, as caused by Albert in the next shot!

Remember when WWE had written Chuck and Billy-- their tag team partnership as a gay couple? They were going to marry live on WWE Smackdown. (This was when "gay marriage" getting noticed in the political arena (during the Presidential elections...:rolleyes: )

Then, when it actually came time to do the public marriage ceremony in the ring...Billy admits that he is STRAIGHT. He can't go through this. Chuck admits that he is STRAIGHT as well.

I felt let down after all that bull shit for nothing. I thought that it would've been cool to have a gay couple tag team. Hehehe.

I lost all respect for the WWE after that. I really did. I don't watch wrestling now. I watch UFC--Fight Championships now. I find those fights kinda sexy. Better than WWE wrestling. (WWE Lance Storm has a REALLY nice bulge!!!)

(I miss Steve Blackman--The Hardcore Champ. He really disappeared with a whimper. I thought that he would've ended up in movies or something.)

Reactions: ShyLion

Pujolsfan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not only does he have a nice ass (as does "Stone Cold" Steve Austin...one I could lost in for days), he also spoke publically about how he loved having his ass eaten and I think he was a spokesman for the male douche.

Reactions: MaleExpose