@b.giambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
like dude their paid pages are like onlyfans vacuum, with 30 ish posts, in most of which you cant even see his face or dick. I think they are preying on people who would pay for the ppv content. Most of their contents are on their "free" onlyfans page with "hundreds of" photos and videos, pricing between 30 to 50 bucks. Absolutely a scam. NOT RECOMMENDED
They are now even charging to send them private messages! lol that’s a total scam and not worth it
 
Last two PPVs have been $98 and $200 at least from the free OF. I don’t know wtf they’re smoking.
Yup. Especially how the inflation and the peso depreciation are going on in Argentina. But they’re clearly aiming for international subscribers.
 
Was I the only one who didn’t know they had an OF? I just found out today after years following him haha.

Never expected him or them to have an OF but I guess it makes sense after all the traveling and such .


I’ll read the messages you have in here, for the last page it could be said that it isn’t even worth being subscribed.

What’s the difference between the free and the vip ?? Does the vip include everything on the main feed ??
 
  • Like
Reactions: jabiondi
Was I the only one who didn’t know they had an OF? I just found out today after years following him haha.

Never expected him or them to have an OF but I guess it makes sense after all the traveling and such .


I’ll read the messages you have in here, for the last page it could be said that it isn’t even worth being subscribed.

What’s the difference between the free and the vip ?? Does the vip include everything on the main feed ??
No it does not. The two paid page is almost the same. They show just very short 3-10 sec clips and some picks, but everything else is ppv. Quite expensive, 30,50-200$.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jabiondi
Status
Not open for further replies.