Photo B.t.t. (big tit t-girls)

JBlackburn

Experimental Member
Media
On the subject of big boobs, what bra size would you say this girl is? She's about 5'7" (170cm) and a size 14, which is a 12 in North American sizes, 42 in European so I reckon pretty huge judging by her cleavage and the size of them in proportion to the rest of her.

She was with a friend of mine for a couple of years (no hang ups about posting the photo as she cheated on him for about six months before ditching him). Really wasn't in any way attractive besides the boobs, but a fantastic pair they were. I always quite envied him getting those to himself and was always curious about what size she actually was.

(Note the lack of pixellation in the one in just a bra, anonymity bizarrely protected with a Homer Simpson mask (!!) (from some stupid party, good old Facebook).

Gimme your best guesses. :tongue:

Attachments

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On the subject of big boobs, what bra size would you say this girl is? She's about 5'7" (170cm) and a size 14, which is a 12 in North American sizes, 42 in European so I reckon pretty huge judging by her cleavage and the size of them in proportion to the rest of her.

She was with a friend of mine for a couple of years (no hang ups about posting the photo as she cheated on him for about six months before ditching him). Really wasn't in any way attractive besides the boobs, but a fantastic pair they were. I always quite envied him getting those to himself and was always curious about what size she actually was.

(Note the lack of pixellation in the one in just a bra, anonymity bizarrely protected with a Homer Simpson mask (!!) (from some stupid party, good old Facebook).

Gimme your best guesses. :tongue:
so you are illiterate as well as strange. btt = big tit tgirl read it again slappy