B1gbanana Sexy Low Hanger

Nodataboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll tell you this much ... follow him on chaturbate, if you tip 25 tkns and add your email on the tip note and he hill add you to his cumshow then give you a 24hr pass trial for his Only F a n s .. I've followed this guy for years, love his witty humor but most definitely those sentaur nuts ... best nuts ever, period.

Nico134

Experimental Member
Media
i'll tell you this much ... follow him on chaturbate, if you tip 25 tkns and add your email on the tip note and he hill add you to his cumshow then give you a 24hr pass trial for his Only F a n s .. I've followed this guy for years, love his witty humor but most definitely those sentaur nuts ... best nuts ever, period.
Cool thanks for the tip!
I saw on a video that he had dildos with him, does he do much anal play??

Nodataboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool thanks for the tip!
I saw on a video that he had dildos with him, does he do much anal play??
on his OF yes, he used to on chaturbate but not anymore, although he does show ass and hole on cam but no dildo play. On his OF he uses a fuck machine and such

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
on his OF yes, he used to on chaturbate but not anymore, although he does show ass and hole on cam but no dildo play. On his OF he uses a fuck machine and such
I would love to see him getting pounded by a fuck machine

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His OF got boring starting a couple of months ago and he stopped posting stuff so I cancelled after three weeks with no updates. I would subscribe again if I knew he was back at it. He said the fuck machine was not going to be used any time soon. I hope that changes as well.

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ANYone have>
I had an ex like him with huge pendulous balls. His taint and balls were so fucking delicious. I would wake him up by sucking on them, moving to his taint, hole, and then fucking the cum out of him... Every morning was a good one when we did that ;)