b8m8 UK

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm on there, and it really is a good site.

Loads of the members meet up and have wanking sessions, the London group even posted a gallery of their wanking party :biggrin1:

It's pretty easy to set a site up yourself. I think B8M8 is hosted on Arvixe (allows adult content). You just need to register the domain name and pay for hosting.

You could go the other route of using a site like socialparody. B8M8 did this in the beginning. It's free to have an adult community on there. The only problems with this is that they add banner ads (distracting and sometimes a bit inappropriate) and you have no control over your data or membership if the site goes down.
B8M8 started their own site after socialparody was taken down without explanation. But it did come back up. B8M8 lost a lot of their members and almost all of their added content (socialparody hadn't backed up their servers!)

You can get hosting for a few $ a month and you can install things like a forum and even a social network.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^ Listen to that man.

And good luck. Though, with a little bit of initiative I doubt you'll need luck :)