Babe

How do you react to being called "babe"?

• Total voters

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey super crayon take one vote off "It's alright and maybe acceptable from the right person. " I accidentally pressed it with my shitty mouse, sorry!

surfer

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am with dolfette on this one. It is a very intimate thing to be called an infant when you are grown. Unless you meant that gallant subby little brown-nosing pig.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I call men and women babe although I'm more likely to use honey. I'm very out-going and I like to connect with people. I've never had anyone object. (I guess I should also say I don't use it completely indiscriminately.)

By the way, crayon, in your case it's a more literal use.

Last edited:

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf says she likes it. Personally, I had never used it before, I always thought "Love" or "beautiful" were great things to use as name substitution.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
all you women that don't liek to be called babe keep out of the south ok, for your own good! down here women call EVERYONE babe and honey and darling, it is sort of strange for the first year or so thenyou get used to it

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all you women that don't liek to be called babe keep out of the south ok, for your own good! down here women call EVERYONE babe and honey and darling, it is sort of strange for the first year or so thenyou get used to it

i know.

i once taught a southern boy a lesson for calling me baby up here in NY.