Babies of Older Dads May Have Neurocognitive Impairments

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Offspring of Older Fathers May Have Subtle Neurocognitive Impairments CME

I didn't really need confirmation or validation for dating a younger man; but it seems the best way to improve the countries gene pool is for older women to hook up with younger men. :wink:

2. naughty

Gold Member

Hmmmmmmm, could someone be a bit biased here? LOL! A friend of my mothers told me years ago to find someone younger than me because on average women die later anyway so it all averages out that way, not to mention sustained firepower! LOL!

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Well it makes sense that an older woman and younger man should be together because they are both just hitting their sexual stride at about the same time. :cool: Does this mean that all those 60 yr old guys with 25 year old wives are ones polluting the gene pool with babies who may have more neurocognitive handicaps? :confused:

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've always thought of this! I don't want any children so the part about babies doesn't apply to me, but I don't want to be an old widow alone... I want to be an old married woman! :biggrin1:

Then there's the stamina thing... I need to find me a younger, athletic man! I don't seem to meet too many of those though! :frown1:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

6. houtx48

Gold Member

100% straight, Texas man...........................like there are any 100% str8 men in texas

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Technically, mine has been a Georgian for many years, but he is a Texan by birth. Not for nothing, but it is a big state. It would be mathematically impossible for all the men in Texas to be gay or bi. :cool:

8. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

No wonder my little brother was kinda dumb. I thought it was because we all babied him since he was the youngest.

9. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    my dad started very young, and i do feel pretty smart, so maybe it's tru.

i think genetics plays a significant role too, if u researched history i'd bet there are some geniuses out there who had an older dad.

Draft saved Draft deleted